BY FOOT PETALS

Walk on the comfortable side with our Print Collection Tip Toes. Give the ball of your foot a break with this 3 pair pack of our best-selling cushions. Prevent discomfort at the ball of your foot and avoid painful howls over your shoes.

FEATURES

• Prevents calluses from forming
  • Highest degree of shock absorption
  • Stops feet from sliding forward
  • Perfect for flats and heels
  • Eliminates toe scrunch and ugly overhang
  • Spectape™ adhesive backing for lasting placement
  • Adhesive on the back is not recommended to remove and reuse
  • Made in the USA

About the Technology: Poron provides superior shock absorption that never goes flat. This lightweight breathable material keeps your feet cool,dry and comfortable with every step.

Amy W.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Every time I would need to wear these, I never do. The shirts I would try them with are silky...and you can see the flower shape. :/ I guess it's better than my nips showing... I usually just choose another shirt that I can wear a strapless with instead
Rickesha F.
Shreveport, LA
Foot petals stick where you put them and they don't move! They work! They are comfortable & much better than the drug store variety.
Moriah H.
Lock Haven, PA
I love these, they are cute, comfy, and affordable! Makes long days so much more bearable!
Kristen T.
El Dorado, AR
I love these. They are not bulky in your shoes and they are so soft and
Comfy.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for making my feet more relaxed and comfortable.
Katie M.
Bought my first set when I was in Las Vegas and needed a pair of cushions to help my aching feet, so I ran into a store quickly and bought these because of the cute packaging. Turns out they are great! They stay in place, don't slip and make shoes very comfortable! I've since bought more :)
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Does this help with comfort and pain?

back