foot petals Pressure Pointz

by Foot Petals

Is one spot on your shoe rubbing you the wrong way? These multi-functional shoe cushions help prevent blisters and can go in any area in your shoes. Apply Pressure Pointz and let the comfort wave wash over you.

FEATURES

• Includes 6 individual shoe cushions
  • Easily trims for a customizable fit
  • Use anywhere you feel pressure in your shoes against your feet
  • Prevents calluses from forming
  • Protects against blisters and red marks
  • Skived edges so cushions won’t roll and curl with foot friction
  • 1" diameter to precisely cover point of pain
  • Spectape™ adhesive backing for lasting placement
  • Adhesive on the back is not recommended to remove and reuse
  • Made in the USA

About the Technology: PORON® provides superior shock absorption that never goes flat. This lightweight breathable material keeps your feet cool,dry and comfortable with every step.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of foot petals Pressure Pointz!
Product Highlights
I notice a huge difference! in reviews
They have a solution for almost everything :). in reviews
very affordable and helpful!in reviews
Amazing product.in reviews
Amanda M.
Jessup, PA
These are amazing! They make any shoe comfy since you can put these exactly where you need. Definitely would recommend for those sensitive areas, like corns or callouses.
Sharda  S.
Winter Garden, FL
They didn’t do anything for me. I found they flattened easily just after a few wears. I’m sure there’s something that can be changed to keep that from happening, hopefully. I wasn’t happy with the ones I tried.
SHEILA M.
Nya, MN
I keep a couple Foot Petals Pressure Pointz in my wallet "just in case." Ladies you know what I mean, you are wearing new shoes and as you start really walking in them only to realize a strap hits wrong or something isn't quite right and they rub. Rather than get a blister I pop one of these on and problem solved. These really work and save your feet from those super cute shoes that are killing you.
rubie S.
Amazing product. Esp. For everyday heel wearers. Just add cushion where u feel the most pressure on youur foot, and it feels like you're walking on clouds.
Samantha Y.
Rochester, NH
Foot Petals Pressure Pointz are great for heels or flats. They give you just a little support in any areas you need them. I use them on the heels and arches of my feet. I notice a huge difference!
Cailee W.
Costa Mesa, CA
I used to suffer while I walked in heels, but then I found these. They saved me big time. Now they are used in all of my shoes even with the slightest heel because I can't wear them every again without them.
Sydney C.
Albuquerque, NM
Great for heels or flats, when you really need comfort
Great for heels or flats, when you really need comfort
Mariss W.
Idaho Falls, ID
These foot petals pressure points are awesome. I highly suggest them to all women who simply can't turn down those new Fergie heels. These petals make wearing heels for several hours barable for those of us who are not 16 anymore and value comfort as well as style. They are not so big that they change the fit of your shoe, yet big enough to provide adequate comfort where ever it is needed.
Christine S.
Honolulu, Hi
Love these in my heels. very affordable and helpful!
Love these in my heels. very affordable and helpful!
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Foot petals is a great line - I've used most of their products and love them. Good for working women in heels! They have a solution for almost everything :).

Looking for your answer?