BY FOOT PETALS

This is the type of comfort every foot deserves. Killer Kushionz gives you full protection from your heel to ball of foot area. Wear any heel, any time, all the time.

FEATURES

• Includes 1 pair of ¾ insole cushions
  • Superior shock absorption reduces stress from heel to ball of foot
  • Keeps feet from sliding forward
  • Eliminates “toe scrunch” and “ugly overhang”
  • Helps prevent calluses from forming
  • Spectape™ adhesive backing for lasting placement
  • Adhesive on the back is not recommended to remove and reuse
  • Made in the USA

About the Technology: PORON® provides superior shock absorption that never goes flat. This lightweight breathable material keeps your feet cool,dry and comfortable with every step.

• Do these work better in heels or ballet flats? I am defin...1 Answers
  • The next big event I have I will make use of these. Where...2 Answers
  • Needing an insole that will stay put, actually fit in my ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
These cushions make any show more comfortable! Easy to apply to any shoe, the foam cushion adds extra cushioning that makes even the most uncomfortable shoe better. They come in many shapes and sizes for all different issues but the Killer Kushionz is great for over all improving the comfort of the shoe!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
These are cute and have a slim profile but the basically do nothing. I didn't feel any improvement in comfort at all. They also run very small. None were long enough or wide enough for my size 9 shoes. The adhesive on the back was seriously lacking and I was disappointed by the lack of comfort.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Foot Petals Killer Kushionz are a foot's best friend. I think that one of the best uses for these is to put them into the heels or wedges you own that make your feet and/or toes slip forward too much while wearing them. These comfortable inserts will prevent this slipping. They will also improve the way your feet feel, thanks to the shock-absorbing material they're made out of. I would highly recommend these to anyone who wears heels, wedges, and/or boots. Foot Petals Killer Cushionz will help comfort your feet, and can prevent foot issues such as blisters or bunions!
Sarah M.
Monroe, CT
I put this in my uggs and let me tell you how comfortable the arch of my foot was, and the warmth it kept in my feet. Usually my feet get cold fast but the material of these soles warm your foot and cushion at the same time. I don't think I would personally put these in sneakers but I would for any short or tall boot
Nancy C.
I received these in a vox box and was instantly surprised. I was a little skeptical I didn't think they would work. Gladly they provided great comfort for my flats. The only downfall was that you can't use them on multiple shoes.
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I rarely wear heels but because I got this product in my Spice VoxBox I wanted to test this out. Holy moley what a difference they made. I put them in a pair of open toe wedges and they made a very uncomfortable shoe so so comfortable. I was thoroughly impressed with this product and would highly recommend it!
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
I used these as a bridesmaid [5 inch heels-yikes!] and my feet have never felt better. I was able to stand comfortably during the ceremony and they did not affect how I walked
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
Foot Petals are the best insoles for sandals and d'orsay heels. They don't show on the sides, provide good support and keep your feet from slipping forward in your shoes.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
I've used these before and they really work! they definitely help to alleviate some of the pain you might experience with tight shoes or sky high heels. Well worth it if you are going out for a night on the town!
Katherine A.
Paterson, NJ
I received Foot Petals Miller Kushionz in the SpiceVoxBox and I really liked it. I wore heels for HOURS and my feet didn't hurt. They were super comfortable. Only flaw is you can't transfer them once you stick them on.
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
Are these good when wearing heels. Do you guys recommend them???
Diana A.
The next big event I have I will make use of these. Where can I purchase them? So they fit in all types of shoes?
Jenny W.
Where are thse sold?
Sarah G.
Southampton , NJ
Are these worth buying? or should I stick with dr sholls?
Lorna R.
How estimated hours can these be worn?