BY FOOT PETALS #26 in Insteps & Insoles

This is the type of comfort every foot deserves. Killer Kushionz gives you full protection from your heel to ball of foot area. Wear any heel, any time, all the time.

• Includes 1 pair of ¾ insole cushions
  • Superior shock absorption reduces stress from heel to ball of foot
  • Keeps feet from sliding forward
  • Eliminates “toe scrunch” and “ugly overhang”
  • Helps prevent calluses from forming
  • Spectape™ adhesive backing for lasting placement
  • Made in the USA

• Do these work better in heels or ballet flats? I am definitely lo...1 Answers
  • The next big event I have I will make use of these. Where can I p...2 Answers
  • Needing an insole that will stay put, actually fit in my size 9 s...1 Answers
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I received these in a vox box and was instantly surprised. I was a little skeptical I didn't think they would work. Gladly they provided great comfort for my flats. The only downfall was that you can't use them on multiple shoes.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
I used these as a bridesmaid [5 inch heels-yikes!] and my feet have never felt better. I was able to stand comfortably during the ceremony and they did not affect how I walked
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Northville
I've tried these on a couple occasions but did not find any benefit at all. Not much cushioning and can, at times, make your shoe feel too tight. I pass on these.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love these so much already. I have very narrow feet so these help keep my feet in shoes more easily. They're also super soft!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
These are cute and have a slim profile but the basically do nothing. I didn't feel any improvement in comfort at all. They also run very small. None were long enough or wide enough for my size 9 shoes. The adhesive on the back was seriously lacking and I was disappointed by the lack of comfort.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Foot Petals Killer Kushionz are a foot's best friend. I think that one of the best uses for these is to put them into the heels or wedges you own that make your feet and/or toes slip forward too much while wearing them. These comfortable inserts will prevent this slipping. They will also improve the way your feet feel, thanks to the shock-absorbing material they're made out of. I would highly recommend these to anyone who wears heels, wedges, and/or boots. Foot Petals Killer Cushionz will help comfort your feet, and can prevent foot issues such as blisters or bunions!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Monroe, CT
I put this in my uggs and let me tell you how comfortable the arch of my foot was, and the warmth it kept in my feet. Usually my feet get cold fast but the material of these soles warm your foot and cushion at the same time. I don't think I would personally put these in sneakers but I would for any short or tall boot
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I rarely wear heels but because I got this product in my Spice VoxBox I wanted to test this out. Holy moley what a difference they made. I put them in a pair of open toe wedges and they made a very uncomfortable shoe so so comfortable. I was thoroughly impressed with this product and would highly recommend it!
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Paterson, NJ
I received Foot Petals Miller Kushionz in the SpiceVoxBox and I really liked it. I wore heels for HOURS and my feet didn't hurt. They were super comfortable. Only flaw is you can't transfer them once you stick them on.
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
I've used these before and they really work! they definitely help to alleviate some of the pain you might experience with tight shoes or sky high heels. Well worth it if you are going out for a night on the town!
Fatma A.
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
Are these good when wearing heels. Do you guys recommend them???
Diana A.
Diana A.
The next big event I have I will make use of these. Where can I purchase them? So they fit in all types of shoes?
Tanisha B.
Tanisha B.
BLUE SPRINGS , MO
Needing an insole that will stay put, actually fit in my size 9 show, and keep my foot from sliding to the front of my shoe. How well will there solve my 3 issues?
Lafayette Hl, PA
These Foot Petals Killer Kushionz are a foot's best friend. I think that one of the best uses for these is to put them inside of those heels or wedges you own that cause your feet and/or toes to slip forward. These comfortable inserts will prevent this slipping. They will also help improve the way your feet feel, due to the built-in shock absorbing material they're made of. These Killer Kushionz were very effective at stopping my feet from sliding forward in my shoes. They also made my shoes feel a lot more comfortable. I would highly recommend Killer Kushionz for anyone who wears any type of wedges, heels, sandals, or boots.
katiusca s.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
How this product and what kind of shoes is