BY FOOT PETALS #40 in Insteps & Insoles

This is the type of comfort every foot deserves. Killer Kushionz gives you full protection from your heel to ball of foot area. Wear any heel, any time, all the time.

• Includes 1 pair of ¾ insole cushions
  • Superior shock absorption reduces stress from heel to ball of foot
  • Keeps feet from sliding forward
  • Eliminates “toe scrunch” and “ugly overhang”
  • Helps prevent calluses from forming
  • Spectape™ adhesive backing for lasting placement
  • Made in the USA

• Do these work better in heels or ballet flats? I am definitely lo...1 Answers
  • The next big event I have I will make use of these. Where can I p...2 Answers
  • Needing an insole that will stay put, actually fit in my size 9 s...1 Answers
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
These are cute and have a slim profile but the basically do nothing. I didn't feel any improvement in comfort at all. They also run very small. None were long enough or wide enough for my size 9 shoes. The adhesive on the back was seriously lacking and I was disappointed by the lack of comfort.
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
I used these as a bridesmaid [5 inch heels-yikes!] and my feet have never felt better. I was able to stand comfortably during the ceremony and they did not affect how I walked
renee w.
This is honestly pretty good. I usually don't wear these because I didn't think it was necessary, but once I tried it... It's like you can't go back. It's really soft and makes everything comfortable for you!
sarah b.
Butler, PA
I really like these and so do my feet. they're really comfortable and amazing in heels that would normally not be the most wearable all day. would recommend.
Molly M.
Bishop, GA
These definitely add extra cushion with each step! Love mine and will now be getting some for all my shoes!
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I love these! I put them in my favorite heeled boots and they make it so much more comfortable to walk in them! I'm so happy to have received these complimentary in my Spice Vox Box!
Kathy K.
Northville
I've tried these on a couple occasions but did not find any benefit at all. Not much cushioning and can, at times, make your shoe feel too tight. I pass on these.
Shannon C.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I rarely wear heels but because I got this product in my Spice VoxBox I wanted to test this out. Holy moley what a difference they made. I put them in a pair of open toe wedges and they made a very uncomfortable shoe so so comfortable. I was thoroughly impressed with this product and would highly recommend it!
Taylor P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love these so much already. I have very narrow feet so these help keep my feet in shoes more easily. They're also super soft!
Jenna K.
Stroudsburg, PA
I use these cushions whenever I wear heels, which is often! I love love love them! They are so comfortable and you can't even tell they're there.
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
Are these good when wearing heels. Do you guys recommend them???
Diana A.
The next big event I have I will make use of these. Where can I purchase them? So they fit in all types of shoes?
Tanisha B.
Blue Springs , MO
Needing an insole that will stay put, actually fit in my size 9 show, and keep my foot from sliding to the front of my shoe. How well will there solve my 3 issues?
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These Foot Petals Killer Kushionz are a foot's best friend. I think that one of the best uses for these is to put them inside of those heels or wedges you own that cause your feet and/or toes to slip forward. These comfortable inserts will prevent this slipping. They will also help improve the way your feet feel, due to the built-in shock absorbing material they're made of. These Killer Kushionz were very effective at stopping my feet from sliding forward in my shoes. They also made my shoes feel a lot more comfortable. I would highly recommend Killer Kushionz for anyone who wears any type of wedges, heels, sandals, or boots.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
How this product and what kind of shoes is