2 colors available

BY FOOT PETALS #35 in uncategorized

Fashion doesn't have to mean sacrifice! Foot Petals' virtually invisible heel, toe, and foot cushions will make your high heels feel like your most comfortable pair of sneakers. For those of us who have a love/hate relationship with our sexy shoes Helps keep heels from slipping in and out of shoes Helps prevent stiff shoes from cutting into the sensitive heel area Prevents blisters from getting in the way of your well heeled lifestyle Can also be used at the inside top of a mule or slide to ease friction or help with size Heavenly Heelz are made from Poron® performance urethanes, which help stop friction, prevent blisters from forming, protect and cushion the sensitive heel area. Recommended by the American Podiatric Medical Association see more...

• Where can I find these? Do they sell them at payless or walmart? Ha...1 Answers
Emily R.
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
My go-to whenever my shoes hurt. I have a pair of these in every pair of heels...I tend to buy a half size up for comfort and these not only provide cushioning, but also create the perfect fit. I usually purchase at Target in the shoe section or on Amazon.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I don't know how many heels I have had to put these in to keep them on my feet. They are great for also keeping the back of heels from digging into your foot. Most definitely worth buying.
Janice G.
Janice G.
I don't necessarily use them for comfort's sake, though they can make your shoe feel very comfortable. I use them when I shop for shoes online and accidentally get the heels that are a size too big. These will help tighten those shoes and keep your feet in them instead of constantly slipping out of them!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
I love these. they do exactly what they're supposed to. quick and easy
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
These make such a difference. I use them on my cute shoes that cut the back of my feet. The only reason I didn't throw those shoes away was bc of these strips. They helped so much and my shoes don't cut me anymore
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Orange, TX
Keep shoes from rubbing your heels raw! wonderful for those gorgeous shoes that are a tad too loose and rub you the wrong way!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
These are the most amazing things I have ever seen. You just slip them into your show and turn those uncomfortable heels and flats into comfortable dress shoes. You no longer have to worry about how comfortable the back of the shoe will be when you're buying them!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morganton, NC
I have a wider foot but a narrower heel. Heavenly heels has helped make so many pairs of my flats and heels work! I now don't have to worry about looking like a child flopping out of her shoes. They also help keep my flats from rubbing my heel raw. Win win!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Las vegas , NV
Sometimes my heels and shoes would dig into my heal and then rub the skin so it comes off. Of course when this happens it will hurt every time you make a step. My mom bought me a pair of these when I told her about my shoes. They work wonders! They stop me from getting blisters. Also when my heels are slipping the help them from falling off.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
The sticker won't stick to some fabrics, like canvas. I had a pair of heels where I needed to use these, and as comfortable as they were, they would start to peel away after awhile and then needed readjusting.
Alissa D.
Alissa D.
Where can I find these? Do they sell them at payless or walmart? Has anyone gotten these from Influenster?