BY FOOT PETALS #20 in Insteps & Insoles

Space can be a good thing in a relationship—but not with your shoes. If your shoes are slightly too big it can cause blisters and unpleasant rubbing that can be prevented with Heavenly Heelz.

FEATURES

• Includes 1 set of Heavenly Heelz
  • Keeps heels from slipping in and out of shoes
  • Can be used at top of mules, flats or boots
  • Helps with sizing and fit issues
  • Reduces blisters and ankle chaff
  • Spectape™ adhesive backing for lasting placement
  • Adhesive on the back is not recommended to remove and reuse
  • Made in the USA

About the Technology: PORON® provides superior shock absorption that never goes flat. This lightweight breathable material keeps your feet cool,dry and comfortable with every step.

• Are these worth buying? How comfortable are they? foot pe...2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? Do they sell them at payless or w...1 Answers
Kimberly V.
Pasco , WA
I received my #complimentary petals from @influenster. Thank you so much for the opportunity! I love those petals so much! They support the back of my heels 👠 when I wear shoes that have an annoying gap or when I need extra cushion. Everytime I walk it feels amazing every time. Now when the back of my heel presses up against the back of the shoes it feels comfortable and I can last a lot longer in my shoes, especially heels. They are a lifesaver for heels. 👠
#lovefootpetals #contest @footpetals @influenster
Vanessa S.
I received this product complimentary in the Prep VoxBox and I was very surprised by how much I liked them! As a pageant girl I am constantly wearing heels and know what a struggle it is to have heels rubbing against your foot. I had purchased a pair of nude strap heels and actually put these at the strap that goes over my toes and it saved me big time!! I got a blister when I didn’t have these on there by once I put these on the strap it made wearing them all the much more comfy. Also helped my foot from sliding so much.
Shanaya D.
Euless, TX
I like it and it helps a lot. My feel always is sliding and looks like the shoes are too small for me as my toes always look like they’re hanging out but with this product it keeps my feet intact and I don’t have to worry anymore.

#lovefootpetals #complimentary #contest @footpetals @influenster
Victoria M.
Creswell , OR
I tried to put them in my favorite pair of boots, which did not turn out well for me. It may work better with heels like the instructions noted, but I felt like my boots needed extra comfort. As soon as my foot slid in they popped off.. and couldn’t re stick them on a pair of heels
Cristal D.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love that product. I used with my favorites shoes and I just love it, I felt very comfortable with them. they makes their function.
Yo amo este producto. Lo use con mi zapatos favoritos y solo me encantan. Me senti muy comoda con ellos. Ellos hacen su funcion.
Olivia S.
Columbia
I am seriously in love with these. As a blogger and an overall fashionista I am always wearing heels that make me remind myself beauty is pain. Well now beauty does not have to be painful. I am also a dancer and look for products that take stress and pain away from my feet! I recommend these!
Lexii K.
Yellville, AR
I got these in my #PrepVoxBox and they are amazing! My feet slid all the time in my favorite shoes and it made them a hassle to wear, until I put these into them! I would DEFINITELY recommend these! I'm ordering some myself for my other shoes!
Chelsea B.
This product is useful. The only thing I don’t like is the thickness. With some shoes it is visible, either the product or the space it creates between heel and shoe. I personally wouldn’t buy because I don’t wear heels often.
Darian S.
This is a good product. Sticky so it adheres to the back of the shoe. My biggest problem is blisters so it protects my skin from the rubbing that causes blisters. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kennedy S.
Garrett, KY
This product helped me so much! I have a problem with getting blisters on the back of my ankles, even with my little footie socks. When I used Foot Petals, it definitely eliminated that problem while also feeling comfortable.
Arianna I.
Ontario , CA
Are these worth buying? How comfortable are they? foot petals Killer Kushionz
Alissa D.
Where can I find these? Do they sell them at payless or walmart? Has anyone gotten these from Influenster?

back