BY FOOT PETALS #12 in Insteps & Insoles

Don't get cold feet! Keep your toes toasty and comfy without building a fire with 100% Wool Give 'em the Boot insoles.

• Includes 1 pair of insoles
  • Microban antimicrobial technology
  • 100% wool atop PORON® cushioning insole for maximum shock absorption
  • Moisture wicking to keep feet dry
  • Trim to fit
  • Reusable from shoe to shoe or boot to boot
  • Machine washable

• These look amazing? Are they as comfy as they look? 1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy these? They look amazing. I want...1 Answers
  • How this product and what kind of shoes is1 Answers
Kitty S.
Having heard of Foot Petals before I was very excited and interested to try them out. Based on this experience I will definitely be checking out more of their products. First off, I have very small feet for an adult and can even still wear kids shoes if I so choose so I was worried about how these might fit me. I was so happy to read on the back that they could be easily cut to fit and even have basic size guidelines. They are easy to cut and place in my shoes and easy to remove, but they don't slide around once inserted which is good and they are very warm. I have not had a chance to wash them as of yet and I am a little concerned about that as they seem to quite a bit already (especially when I trimmed them to fit in my shoes) so I hope they don't lose all their softness upon washing. Overall very pleased with these and will definitely be looking into trying more in the Foot Petals line
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
My feet have never been this warm which is a miracle because my feet are always really COLD. These insoles are incredibly comfortable, durable looking, and they make me feel like I'm walking around with warm towels wrapped around my feet. They also give a great amount of support and actually make me believe these boots are made for walking for long periods of time, much more than any insoles I've used in the past have done. If you have smaller feet you may have to cut these down to size, however the lines for where to cut are provided and easy to follow. I (with my mammoth feet) didn't have to do any cutting.

Disclaimer: I received this for free in my #SpiceVoxBox, all opinions here are my own.
Nyla J.
I got this from Influenster for the VoxBox. When I first heard I was getting a VoxBox, I was the most excited about receiving this particular product, but I admit I was expectign something different - I wanted this to be a bit thicker in the sole area to add some cushion to my feet like Dr. Scholl's does, so that was one star off. I knocked off another star because this was extreeemely furry. I live in Los Angeles where the sun shines year round, so my feet literally started to sweat even when it wasn't even that hot. I still think it's a pretty good product, but it really depends on your location - you want furry insoles if you live on the East Coast, not LA.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I haven't used this much since we're having an oddly warm winter so far in Michigan so I haven't needed to break out my boots but these are really soft and comfortable and surprisingly don't make your feet sweaty with how thick they are. I also really like that they're washable. I got these in my Spice VoxBox and I can't wait till we actually have snow on the ground so I can use them more. Thanks Influenster for sending me these for free for testing purposes
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
I honestly didn't expect to like these because I was worried that they would make my boots fit too snugly. However, they've made my feet feel extra supported and cushioned in my favorite pair of riding boots. Sometimes, after walking around campus, my feet would be a bit sore, but no more. They have just the right amount of cushioning to keep my shoes comfortable all day. I received the foot petals in my #SpiceVoxBox free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
If you live in a cold area these are highly recommended. You can turn any boot or shoe into an "Ugg" style with the comfy sheeps wool feel. They're definitely a good value, and more comfortable than Dr. Scholl's. I keep a pair of these in my winter boots all the time. Everyone got these for Christmas last year. Great product. I received a complimentary sample of this in my VoxBox for testing purposes from last winter.
Christina B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Ugh where do I even begin. These things are horrible! I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. The second I opened them I had an instance headache from this products' STRONG chemical smell. I tried to let them air out for a couple days but they still smelt disgusting. They also did nothing for my feet in my shoes, which I happen to be on for 12 hour shifts at the hospital. I don't recommend these to anyone! No no and no!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I received a pair of these insoles in the SpiceVoxBox and I am not impressed. This was my first time wearing insoles so I was really hoping these would "wow" me. The insoles were easy to cut to my size and insert into my boots, but I found that the insoles made my boots tight. The insoles provide no comfort at all, but they did keep my feet warm. At almost $20 per pair, I would never buy these again. These made my comfortable boots extremely uncomfortable.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
The insoles are so warm and they cushion my feet. They're made of a moisture wicking material; it kept my feet dry from the rainy weather. The insoles can also be used in other shoes, and they're machine washable. The only negative thing was that my feet slid a little inside my shoe. But I still love these and I still recommend them.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. :)
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
I liked the idea but these did not really work for me. The sizing was confusing (is a Women's 8 a Small, Med or Large?) and the form on the back was misprinted so I couldn't cut them evenly. That said, if that had fit in my shoes properly, they would've been the perfect way to winterize my favorite boots and add an extra bit of warmth.
cynthia r.
They do look comfty.Do they make your feet sweat?
Has anyone tried boot pedals? What do they do?
Jodi R.
Weatherford , Ok
These look amazing? Are they as comfy as they look?
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I realize that these are trim to fit, but is there only one size? And if not, are there kids sizes?
Elizabeth R.