Foot Petals Cami Ballet Flat uploaded by Shelly C.

BY FOOT PETALS #52 in Shoes

Introducing, the world’s most comfortable gel footwear, powered by Cushionology!

A little playful and always en pointe, the classic ballerina gets a significant upgrade with the Cami. Walk in like you own the place and walk in luxurious comfort thanks to the patented heel-to-toe Cushion Tower technology built right into the shoe.

Built-in Comfort of Cushionology

Foot Petals Cushionology gel footwear features radically engineered Technogel® Cushion Towers ™ built directly into the shoe, and delivers individualized relief under the sensitive ball-of-foot and heel strike areas. Cushion Towers absorb and displace shock in 360 degrees according to the unique shape and pressures of a woman’s foot. Indulgent comfort and Cushion Tower technology, that’s Cushionology.

Marisa M.
Review for: Other
These are now my everyday errands shoes and for work. I love the comfort of the foot petals on my bottom feet! Also the color I got was nice too that is very versatile with other outfits! I'm happy with my foot petals :)
Laura B.
Franklin, WI
Fashionista Expert
These flats are so comfortable! I am in my third trimester of pregnancy and their cushioned sole helps my feet stay comfortable all day. I love the burgundy color! I do think they run a little small. I am a 7.5-8 and ordered the size 8 and they are a tad snug. I am not sure how well they wear long term, but look forward to wearing them a lot more! Sometimes the best shoes are worth the extra price!
Hannah A.
Kernersville, NC
I am a wedding planner so I am on my feet a lot.  I'm always looking for fashionable yet comfortable shoes and Foot Petals exceeded all expectations.  The cushion is so convertible and the shoe is stylish enough to wear with leggings, jeans, or dresses.  I would recommend this product!  I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Lora M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable. I walk nearly a mile one way to work, and these are the perfect shoes to wear while I'm making the trek. They keep my feet happy and comfortable. I also love that they are stylish and work well with work pants, as well as jeans. I just wish they were a little warmer so I could wear them in the winter here in Minneapolis.
Ali H.
Medford, OR
These flats are incredibly comfortable! It’s like walking on clouds! However aesthetically not a shoe I would wear out and about. After wearing it around the house for the past few days the back of my heal did get a little sore.
Allie D.
Perrysburg , OH
These are like walking on a cloud! I’m also obsessed with the fabric and color! So unique and pairs with casual and dressy. The soles are super bendable which help your door flex and stay comfy all day long!
Melanie C.
Love the cushiony and bouncy feel to these. I am all about comfort when it comes to shoes now. I like that I can dress these up or down depending on where I am going! I would recommend these for sure.
Shelly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Fashionista Expert
These flats are super comfy and by far the most comfortable flats I’ve ever owned. I spent hours walking around in the with these on and at the end of the day my feet were not hurting at all.
Renee P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Merlot
Super comfortable shoe. I'm really impressed with foot petals after trying g them through Influenster.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert
These shoes are so comfy and I can where them anywhere. I am thinking about getting another pair and giving them as a gift.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Can these be worn to work retail in? I need cozy walking shoes but, casual and pretty.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Are these difficult to wear? Are they painful?
Shellby M.