BY FOOT PETALS #53 in Shoes

Introducing, the world’s most comfortable gel footwear, powered by Cushionology!

Nothing compares to the sleek look of a dressy jogger. The Brooke is a laceless slip-on for daily runs of a different nature. With a built-in personalized comfort system that supports the unique shape and pressures of your foot, this everyday elegant shoe feels as amazing on as it looks in just about anything.

Built-in Comfort of Cushionology

Foot Petals Cushionology gel footwear features radically engineered Technogel® Cushion Towers ™ built directly into the shoe, and delivers individualized relief under the sensitive ball-of-foot and heel strike areas. Cushion Towers absorb and displace shock in 360 degrees according to the unique shape and pressures of a woman’s foot. Indulgent comfort and Cushion Tower technology, that’s Cushionology.

christine f.
I received these complimentary from influenster to try out and I have to say these are pretty amazing! They are very stylish and way better than I thought they would be. I wore them for the first time for the day running errands and to go grocery shopping and they almost feel like you're walking on air. They are so light weight and probably the most comfortable sneaker I own! This was an amazing box thank you I will continto wear these often and would definitely recommend for anyone all ages!!
Cindy D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I wore my Brooke Foot petals to Universal studios which means more than 10000 steps for the day, i was so exciting cause it felt like i was walking on air, with the soft cushions inside, it was super comfortable and fashionable with my jean shorts, I ‘m excited to get my next pair of foot petals, It as also breathable which means i never felt hot in my shoes even though it was a very hot day
Neya S.
La Mirada, CA
OMG😍Even though I am not a huge fan of this style but these are sooo comfortable..it’s like walking on clouds..I love the all black with a hint of silver..looks stylish . Would highly recommend.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
I love these shoes.! For an on the go mom and also a working out mom these are so comfy and amazing.! Love them soon much❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍