Foot Petals Brooke Fashion Jogger uploaded by Nikki A.Foot Petals Brooke Fashion Jogger uploaded by Mary S.

BY FOOT PETALS #51 in Shoes

Introducing, the world’s most comfortable gel footwear, powered by Cushionology!

Nothing compares to the sleek look of a dressy jogger. The Brooke is a laceless slip-on for daily runs of a different nature. With a built-in personalized comfort system that supports the unique shape and pressures of your foot, this everyday elegant shoe feels as amazing on as it looks in just about anything.

Built-in Comfort of Cushionology

Foot Petals Cushionology gel footwear features radically engineered Technogel® Cushion Towers ™ built directly into the shoe, and delivers individualized relief under the sensitive ball-of-foot and heel strike areas. Cushion Towers absorb and displace shock in 360 degrees according to the unique shape and pressures of a woman’s foot. Indulgent comfort and Cushion Tower technology, that’s Cushionology.

Nikki A.
Beverly, MA
I recently received a pair of Footpetal trainers compliments from Influenster. I could not wait to KICK back, and enjoy the versatility and beauty of this simple trainer.

The trainers are not only comfortable but they are super luxe and ultra
chic. I received the premium Nappa leather pair but they are also
available in kid suede as well. What I love most about this trainer is
that it features technogel cushion towers that are built directly into
the shoe. You can definitely feel the difference with every step.  For a
more detailed review check out my blog post.

Thank you Footpetals & Influenster.
Mary S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I was super impressed with the cuteness factor as soon as I saw these. Then I put them on. Shoe heaven. My feet don’t hurt and ache like they usually do and they have so much great support on the balls of my feet. I made my mother in law try them and now I just have to get my mom to. These are perfect!!!!!
leah k.
THEY ARE VERY LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE. THE SHOES "BREATH" VERY WELL (YOU CAN FEEL THE BREEZE ON YOUR TOES WITH THEM ON). IVE BEEN WEARING THEM TO WORKOUT AND FOR RUNNING ERRANDS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE AND I LOVE THAT THERE ARE NO LACES TO WORRY ABOUT. SLEEK SIMPLE STYLE.
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
as a server and bartender always being on my feet for various long hours my feet always use to hurt at the end of the day but these shoes have been a life saver for my feet! they are so comfortable and give my feet plenty of support throughout the day. will be buying again!
christine f.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I received these complimentary from influenster to try out and I have to say these are pretty amazing! They are very stylish and way better than I thought they would be. I wore them for the first time for the day running errands and to go grocery shopping and they almost feel like you're walking on air. They are so light weight and probably the most comfortable sneaker I own! This was an amazing box thank you I will continto wear these often and would definitely recommend for anyone all ages!!
Claudia S.
love this product! I seriously cannot take them off and I am a runner so I have high standards for shoes and I have the bar set very high, but I was able to really love these shoes the minute I put them on and I went for a run and just felt like I was on clouds.
Neya S.
La mirada , CA
OMG😍Even though I am not a huge fan of this style but these are sooo comfortable..it’s like walking on clouds..I love the all black with a hint of silver..looks stylish . Would highly recommend.
Cindy D.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I wore my Brooke Foot petals to Universal studios which means more than 10000 steps for the day, i was so exciting cause it felt like i was walking on air, with the soft cushions inside, it was super comfortable and fashionable with my jean shorts, I ‘m excited to get my next pair of foot petals, It as also breathable which means i never felt hot in my shoes even though it was a very hot day
rebecca h.
west covina, CA
I love this, so soft and perfect on a long day of walking and standing and its stylish too ! I want to get the insoles for this on all my shoes!
Renee P.
Minneapolis , MN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Very comfortable and stylish. Really impressed by this brand that was introduced to me through Influenster. Looking forward to trying mkre