BY FOOT PETALS #5 in Insteps & Insoles

Wedding bells will be ringing and your feet will be singing with joy. From the aisle to the dance floor, these Bridal Tip Toes provide all the comfort you need to make your big day perfect.

FEATURES

• One pair of ball-of-foot cushions
  • Absorb shock and reduce back pain
  • Keep feet from sliding forward
  • Eliminate "toe scrunch" in open and closed-toe shoes
  • Spectape™ adhesive backing for lasting placement
  • Adhesive on the back is not recommended to remove and reuse
  • Made in the USA

About the Technology: PORON® provides superior shock absorption that never goes flat. This lightweight breathable material keeps your feet cool,dry and comfortable with every step.

• Does this really worth the money to buy it 4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used these what are they for ? Thanks xoxox 9 Answers
  • What are these???6 Answers
Jasmine D.
DETROIT, MI
Got these for free in the mail from influenser!! Love them!! Thank you so much. Right in time for prom what a thoughtful thing to send. Looking forward to having a ball with no pain from my heels!! OXOX @influenser #rosyvoxbox #contest #freemakeup #influenser
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
These are perfect and not just for your big day! I use these petals in almost all of my heels. I make a vow to my shoes before going out that they're not coming off until I get home. These petals help me keep my commitment, because let's face it, nothing is trashier than walking down a filth ridden sidewalk, heels in hand, and blisters on feet after a long night out.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
Something old something new something borrowed something blue... this will illuminate one of them! You just put them in the bottom of your shoe and it helps support and cushion the ball of your foot, you know your wedding day is going to be a long day so you will need that extra cushion and support by the end of the night
Jennifer K.
Williamsport, PA
I was impressed the first time I had worn these. Then the second time there was not as much support & cushion. They are good for one time use but after that they are kinda disappointing. Maybe it was just my experience. But I was let down.
Kristin C.
These are so great! They've helped make shoes more comfortable and even keep my feet from slipping around in the shoe! Not super expensive, which is great! The extra padding helps shoes that might run big fit a little better too!
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
These are a great option to make your feet feel more comfortable when you are in heels for a long period of time. I have these in one pair of my heels that I wear to work and I was shocked at how well they worked the first time I used them.
Tara H.
We got this for our bride and she didn't like them as they didn't help her at all. We purchased this online. It wasn't as effective. We ended up using sole serum! That saved her and our lives throughout the wedding!
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I recommend always having a pair of these on hand because you never know when they will be needed! They are easy to apply to any type of shoe and are a huge help! The low price tag is a great bonus as well!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Every bride needs this in her bag! Very helpful towards the end of the night! Helped me get back in the groove and make sure I was happy on my feet! Very comfy and helpful when wanting to wear those sexy high heels
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
These are fantastic!!! If you wear heels, wear these!!! They're affordable! And are a life saver!!! They're comfortable and not awkward feeling. Definitely met my expectations!! Recommended for sure!!
Megha T.
Los Angeles, CA
Does one size fits all or are there different sizes?
Tequila C.
What are these exactly used for?
Abigail P.
Cypress, TX
Would they have other colors besides blue specially if you are wearing white clear shoes
Brittany m.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
For all sizes?
Julie B.
Do these work in any type of shoe?