foot petals Bridal Killer Kushionz uploaded by Kelley C.

BY FOOT PETALS #1 in Insteps & Insoles

This is the type of comfort every foot deserves. Bridal Killer Kushionz gives you full protection from your heel to ball of foot area. Wear any heel you want on your big day.

FEATURES

• Includes 1 pair of 3/4 cushions
  • Absorbs shock and reduces back pain
  • Keeps feet from sliding forward
  • Eliminates "toe scrunch" in open and closed-toed shoes
  • Spectape™ adhesive backing for lasting placement
  • Adhesive on the back is not recommended to remove and reuse
  • Made in the USA

About the Technology: PORON® provides superior shock absorption that never goes flat. This lightweight breathable material keeps your feet cool,dry and comfortable with every step.

• Does anyone else think blue cushions is an awesome idea f...1 Answers
  • Will people see the color from the heels? 11 Answers
  • Is this good for ur feet 5 Answers
foot petals Bridal Killer Kushionz
  • "On your wedding day it's important to be as comfortable as possible to enjoy yourself and these will definitely keep your feet feeling cozy" in 12 reviews
Lynette M.
When I was trying to find shoes, I kept looking for a pair that my feet could take all night that were still cute enough for photos. I finally found a cute, fitting pair, and all that was missing was the comfort aspect, and these insoles were exactly what I needed! I danced the night away in my perfect shoes, and thanks to these insoles, my feet were fine when my shoes came off for the night. I'm so glad I bought these!
Amber H.
Underwhelming, I expected these to feel like pillows, wore gorgeous 5" with a stack and these heels were moderately comfortable as it was. I was looking for that extra keep me comfy all day feeing. I was not impressed. They were comfortable but didn't really add that extra for what I paid. I have them in a pair of flats now, and they are ok.
Andie G.
I've worked for shoe for many years and. I've had a lot of brides and bridesmaids that come in and could never find a shoe that fits them perfectly but when you add these insoles in your shoes it's like there was crafted for you I would definitely recommend this to anyone or a bride or a bridesmaid it will make your shoes fit comfortably
Alyssa H.
These are good but I was underwhelmed after such hype. They definitely help but it didn't make all the uncomfortable issues go away. I'll keep using it but probably won't buy anymore of them. Not worth throwing out but not worth buying more
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I have had several people tell me that these worked for them. I tried to use them in sneakers and they did help for the most part, but slid around a little bit. all in all if used as directed, it is a very good product!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue... Yes. A necessary for the BIG day, or any event requiring standing/walking in heels for any length of time. I would definitely recommend these as a step to keep feet happy!
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Doesn't matter if it's your wedding day, prom day, or Wednesday these cushions are awesome! Everyone knows the cutest shoes are never the most comfortable. That is why these are so great, they make every pair of shoes comfortable!
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
I worked at David's bridal as a dress stylist and always had brides ask about these. I bought them and used them when I was working so I could honestly give my opinion about the product. These are so comfortable and promise what they say.
Prin C.
My sister used these on her wedding day. The only con she stated was that they were too big. She had to cut the inserts to fit her foot. But she danced all night into the next morning thanks to these.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Love these cushion they are awesome , I hate wearing heels , but when I do I be ready to take them off cause my feet hurts with them, but buying these save me , my feet are so comfortable in them , recommend ☺️
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do these work well?
Ashley C.
Where can I find these? Are they expensive? I would love to get some for myself and my bridesmaids. Thank you!
Erika J.
Do these actually work? Do they slide around at all?
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Is this comfortable?
Caitlin M.
Does it provide a no-slip-grip?