Foot Petals Bridal Blue Killer Kushionz uploaded by Kelley C.

BY FOOT PETALS #17 in uncategorized

With fancy cushions in your shoes, you ll want to run to say "I Do!" A must have for every bride that needs to pamper her feet on her wedding day and not worry while she dances the night away! Bridal Blue Tip Toes and Killer Kushions are the ultimate solution to keep your feet perfectly cushioned all day and night. The most important shoes you ll ever wear should let you dance without a care! Bridal Blue Killer Kushionz, Blue see more...

• Does anyone else think blue cushions is an awesome idea for the b...1 Answers
  • Will people see the color from the heels? 11 Answers
  • Is this good for ur feet 5 Answers
Foot Petals Bridal Blue Killer Kushionz
  • "On your wedding day it's important to be as comfortable as possible to enjoy yourself and these will definitely keep your feet feeling cozy" in 12 reviews
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I wore these for my cousin's wedding with very uncomfortable heels and they really worked well. I'm not a fan of wearing heels and my cousin got married in a bar. Where it was hardwood floors the entire night. A lot of standing and I had the heels on for about 5 hours standing. Very glad I had these. I have small feet so they worked well for me they were pretty inexpensive which was nice. Some of the other girls had bigger feet and they said they didn't really like them as much as they didn't stick but I had no problem. I wear a size 8.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
These are wonderful if you are a bride who plans to wear high heels or not so comfortable flats on your big day!! I personally didn't have a traditional wedding (I was 7 months pregnant when I got married and it was the winter time), but I wanted to make sure that I was as comfortable as possible!! Even though I wore flats, I was still uncomfortable until I tried these!! Glad I purchased them before and thought to bring them!!
Lynette M.
Lynette M.
When I was trying to find shoes, I kept looking for a pair that my feet could take all night that were still cute enough for photos. I finally found a cute, fitting pair, and all that was missing was the comfort aspect, and these insoles were exactly what I needed! I danced the night away in my perfect shoes, and thanks to these insoles, my feet were fine when my shoes came off for the night. I'm so glad I bought these!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
As a wedding photographer, I can personally attest to the fact that these are such wonderful relief for our brides! They're walking all day long in heels they don't usually wear and by the end of their 8-12 hour day, their feet are killing them. Using these helps relieve them of the pressure on their feet and happy feet makes a happy girl!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Standing all day and night on those gorgeous high heels...well this is def what you need and worth the buy, it cost but its def worth the money you are spending for it. whether you're the bride, bridesmaid or even a guest, shoot even if you wanna go to a concert in gorgeous heels, this is a go to, and its very comfortable
murtie f.
murtie f.
These were a life saver on my wedding day !! 5 inch heels and they were a size to small to begin with these made wearing them all night barable and forgot I was even wearing them they felt so good recommend to any lucky lady that found the perfect shoes but wants comfort for all night wear
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I bought these because they were a great price and a cute "something blue" for me. I ended up buying them for all of my bridesmaids and the moms as well. Great purchase! Everyone loved them! So glad I got myself an extra pair for some of my less comfortable work shoes!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These work, not only on your wedding day, but whenever you need a little cushion in your shoes! They really are comfortable and they are a great idea for your wedding day so that you don't have to worry about your feet hurting and you can just enjoy your special day!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are super cute and comfortable, and are perfect for weddings, but are also great for work! Being in heels all day can be agonizing, and these definitely help diminish some of the pain that usually comes with 8+ hours in heels. Highly recommended!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I would definitely recommend these or a similar brand for your wedding day. They are great for any sandal, flat or heel to keep your feet comfortable all day long. I purchased mine when I bought my wedding shoes and am looking forward to wearing them!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do these work well?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Where can I find these? Are they expensive? I would love to get some for myself and my bridesmaids. Thank you!
Erika J.
Erika J.
Do these actually work? Do they slide around at all?
Julieta C.
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
What is this ?
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Does it provide a no-slip-grip?