BY FOOT PETALS #38 in Shoes

Introducing, the world’s most comfortable gel footwear, powered by Cushionology!

The Blair is something familiar, yet different. It’s cute and it’s crazy comfortable, but with an elevated sense of style. With 360 degrees of shock absorption on the inside and metallic accents on the outside, this fashion jogger is the one to be caught in.

Built-in Comfort of Cushionology

Foot Petals Cushionology gel footwear features radically engineered Technogel® Cushion Towers ™ built directly into the shoe, and delivers individualized relief under the sensitive ball-of-foot and heel strike areas. Cushion Towers absorb and displace shock in 360 degrees according to the unique shape and pressures of a woman’s foot. Indulgent comfort and Cushion Tower technology, that’s Cushionology.

Jacky S.
San Francisco, CA
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4/5 Stars. Collage attached so you can see pics.

TLDR: Comfy, goes with all my funky outfits, got lots of compliments. Heel part started coming off from Midsole, but shoe still functional. I'll glue it back together. Still gets 4 stars because gold color is special enough to redeem back heel mishap. Still wouldn't be able to find comparable shoe on market as pretty + lightweight, still worth it. Still love it. ❤️

----------
First of all, the ONLY reason why it's getting 4 stars and not 5 is because after only 2 weeks of wearing them and just walking around the city to work, grocery stores, etc., the Heel Stabilizer (back part of heel) started separating from the Midsole. I sent a dm to Footpetals to let them know, in case it was an issue they found among other product testing scenarios (didn't hear back). In any case, I wore it after that and they were still functional, probably because they're so lightweight to begin with, so the rest of the shoe structure wasn't compromised.

Normally, if I were to buy shoes and pay over $100 for them and something like this happened shortly after they were brand new, I'd be SO bummed. They're sneakers, so they're supposed to be made for even more intensive activities than casual city walking. However, the fact that the shoes ARE surprisingly STILL wearable after the Heel Stabilizer started separating, they'd get 3 stars.

The 4th star comes because the pros outweigh the cons:
These are UNIQUE, LIGHTWEIGHT, COMFY, CUSHY, *GOLD* sneakers that go with all of my funky clothes in my closet! Also, details like the matte finish of the gold, chrome look on the Heel, cute pink bottoms, nice quality of the shoelaces, and package presentation bump it up to 4 stars. *THESE ARE **ALMOST** PERFECT. ALMOST!*

I'll have to patch up the back part of the left heel with something like E6000 glue, but for really special metallic sneakers that are not gaudy looking at all, it's a small sacrifice.

Also, I can't tell you HOW many compliments I've gotten on these shoes! Of course, everyone who took notice of my gold shoes, I told them about Influenster.

Overall, super happy with them, which is rare given the circumstances!

🙌🙌🎉✨👟 Foot Petals Blair Fashion Jogger in Gold
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
These are the tennis shoes I’ve been looking for, for so long! They are actually cute and fashionable! I am so picky on shoes, I typically just stick with my converse for fashion and running shoes for comfort. I travel all the time, and being a tourist means a lot of walking. I always end up having to wear my running shoes those days and hate having neon colored shoes with a cute outfit. These are finally the cute but comfy shoes I’ve been looking for, for all those days of walking! I would definitely buy these again and have gotten so many compliments on them already! I got these for free from Influenster, however all opinions are my own!
Kaykay M.
I received this pair in gold complimentary from Influenster. I love the style, design and color. I requested a 1/2 size up just in case, however, it still required a bit of breaking into. It felt a bit stiff when I first tried it on and the back of the shoe was rubbing against the back of my ankle. It wasnt that uncomfortable when i wore high ankle socks but I prefer wearing no-show socks so that was a compromise I had to make. After about 1 week of wearing these shoes, it seemed to have more give and less stiffness. The cushion of the shoe was not as soft as I expected but it did provide good arch support. Again, I do love the style but it is not something I'd use for long days of being on my feet.
Jennifer G.
Falls Church, VA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I would have liked another version of the shoe. While these are great for kids outings (comfy, easy, and I don't have to worry about them getting messed up/get upset if they do), it seems as though the shoe just has the foot petals insert (which is great) but nothing else really. For example, I would rather just insert the foot petals products into existing shoes. The good - easy to wear and comfy. This particular shoe was a little bulky for me though (I have large feet and larger shoes make my feet look bigger).
Jenna T.
sacramento, CA
I received the gold Blair style from Influenster for free to review, and I am so happy that I did. These babies are super comfortable and so cute. Normally I wouldn't choose such a bold style (aka glittery gold) but I figured why not. Let me tell you, I have gotten so many compliments on these. I have only worn them to work, so I am excited to see how they fair on a day with a lot of walking. They are so cute I don't want to wear them out though! The only thing I am not fond of is the price if I were to buy another pair. $150 seems pretty steep.
Emily C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Gold more...
First off, let me say how much I love the appearance of these cute joggers! I love that it has the gel cushion technology, and I struggle with plantar fascitis from time to time so I was excited to see if this offered relief. I would say the only negative that I can tell so far in wearing them multiple times is that they aren't as soft as I expected a gel insert to be. Maybe that's for the better for arch support, but they were a little hard in the sole. Otherwise, love them!
Kayrina F.
Duncanville, TX
Absolutely adorable! I ordered my regular size and it was the perfect fit. I did have to wear it for a couple of hours before I got it feeling super comfy, and it does provide great cushion and support for all day wear! I am a traveller and I have been wearing these on/off the plane and walking 10 miles + daily and no sore feet and no back pain. Totally worth it! Also another plus is that it is super easy to clean it and can be dressed up or down. LOVE iT!
Maria Irene A.
Ridgewood, NY
From the moment I received this in the mail to me wearing it around Central Park and Grand Central here in New York, I knew this pair will not only be comfortable to wear but will definitely turn heads. And turn heads it did! I have the gold one and I can definitely feel the Cushionology technology. I wore it for several hours during Day 1 and my feet didn't hurt at all! Very happy with this pair.
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
I received the gold version of this shoe through Influenster for testing purposes! I LOVE the look - it's super cute and perfect to wear with your favorite legging sweater. You could easily go sporty or casual with these babies. Unfortunately, I was sent a 6 instead of a 6.5 so they are super snug so it's hard to say how comfortable they would be otherwise. They do seem to have good support though!
Claudia C.
San Jose, CA
These shoes are so comfortable! I have been wearing them non stop. The design is super cute too I have the good ones and they look great with jeans and a chunky sweater. They’re a little on the expensive side but totally worth the money.
Shellby M.
Can you buy these in stores? I hate buying shoes online I need to try them on to ensure good fit
Angelica C.
Omg I want to try these shoes
Katiuzka R.
son los mas hermosos que jamas haya visto OMGGG
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these shoes?
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Are these comfortable? Like on your feet for 12 hours?