BY FOOT PETALS

Introducing, the world’s most comfortable gel footwear, powered by Cushionology!

You know what you want. The ultimate fabulous feeling of your comfiest sneakers in a stylish, sophisticated street shoe. The Andi from Foot Petals, is a classic trainer that beautifully combines modern femininity with the extraordinary technology required to ensure your endless comfort.

Built-in Comfort of Cushionology

Foot Petals Cushionology gel footwear features radically engineered Technogel® Cushion Towers ™ built directly into the shoe, and delivers individualized relief under the sensitive ball-of-foot and heel strike areas. Cushion Towers absorb and displace shock in 360 degrees according to the unique shape and pressures of a woman’s foot. Indulgent comfort and Cushion Tower technology, that’s Cushionology.

Elin E.
Culver City, CA
Great quality! I really needed shoes with great support for my weak back. I like these. They have held up during festivals and long walks so far. I got the gold ones which are very cute.
Susana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black more...
Loving these black sneakers from Footpetals - they are comfortably and great looking! I will be wearing these with my boyfriend jeans and dresses. I love that they are affordable too. Everyone should get a pair for trips that require a lot of walking. Foot Petals Andi Classic Trainer
Marisa M.
WOW! These shoes are so legendary! The fit is perfect for me. I don't even need to wear any socks and I feel no discomfort whatsoever! These are a daily errands and work type of shoes for sure! I recommend these babies to anyone, whether they need foot support or not!
Tracy T.
The shoe fits pretty snug. Definitely meant for narrow feet. Not good for wide feet. I like the gel pads in the toe and heel part. I think because of the gel pads that is what makes it feel super snug. I wish I got half a size bigger. Other than that it's super sleek and awesome.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
The minute I opened the box I was highly impressed. The shoe arrived very well packed and when I touche them they were really soft feeling and I knew they were going to be comfortable. I recieved them today and had a workout session with my personal trainer doing a bit of cardio and I wore these. First off they were so comfortable the minute I put my feet into them. These shoes DO NOT require breaking in. My feet felt so nice in them. The cusion on the bottom was soft and I was highly surprised I was able to workout comfortably in them. From doing jump squats to burpees and stretches my feet was not hurting because normally when I would workout in new shoes it would require some time in breaking them in which is why I'm still wearing my 2 year old shoes. I will recomend these to all my friends, esp my sister who is required to be on her feet day long because of her job and she complains about having foot pains. I'm the same way. I could not find a shoe that I would love so much and the plus side is that they are really sylish and cute not like "old' people shoe lol. Agan, I love them so much, you can bet I am going to be picking up more from this brand. I did receive this for free from Influenster for my honest review and this review is whole heartly my own. I probably would never have tried this brand because there is not too much adverstisement on social media about them. I'm so thankful to have been selected to recieve the free pair of shoes and to be able to experience what this company is about.Thank you Foot Petals and Influenster.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,654 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love these shoes! They are so comfy on my feet! These are my go to shoes when I have to work a 12 hour shift at work and don’t want my feet hurting at the end of the day. And they are reasonably priced too!
Nikki A.
Beverly, MA
This has to be my favorite voxbox yet. I am in love with this pair of trainers. The premium nappa leather is so chic and stylish. It pairs so well with my jeans. What impresses me the most is how comfortable these shoes are. I am always on the move and on my feet for long periods of time. The built in technogel cushions are amazing. I love how it feels and looks. I will be wearing this shoes all day and will be getting another pair😊
Stephanie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Comfy AND stylish?! Obsessed with these sneakers! I usually have such a hard time finding sneakers with proper padding for my sesamoid pain and I have finally found the perfect pair! They’re affordable and honestly highly recommended
rebecca h.
West Covina, CA
Comfy and stylish what more can you ask for ! I never thought i would be able to find shoes that would look nice and be walking on clouds while at it! I def. wished I got the running /jogging shoes rather than just the everyday shoes. Curious about the difference !
Kelly B.
These shoes are SO comfy!! And not only that, they are totally on trend and exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an all-day shoe that doesn’t look like one!
Katiuzka R.