Foot Petals

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Hello This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!. Love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time .
5 / 5
Loving these black sneakers from Footpetals - they are comfortably and great looking! I will be wearing these with my boyfriend jeans and dresses. I love that they are affordable too. Everyone should get a pair for trips that require a lot of walking. [product:foot-petals-andi-classic-trainer]
Incentivized Review
5 / 5
I love these sneakers. They are so comfortable and I can walk all day with these on. The size is true to size but if you have wide feet then these might not be for you. The gel cushion is better than foam ones I had. It looks great on anything I wear. I received a lot of compliments. Thanks to influenster and Foot Petal I got this free to add to my shoes collection.
Incentivized Review