BY FOOT PETALS #37 in Shoes

Introducing, the world’s most comfortable gel footwear, powered by Cushionology!

You know what you want. The ultimate fabulous feeling of your comfiest sneakers in a stylish, sophisticated street shoe. The Andi from Foot Petals, is a classic trainer that beautifully combines modern femininity with the extraordinary technology required to ensure your endless comfort.

Built-in Comfort of Cushionology

Foot Petals Cushionology gel footwear features radically engineered Technogel® Cushion Towers ™ built directly into the shoe, and delivers individualized relief under the sensitive ball-of-foot and heel strike areas. Cushion Towers absorb and displace shock in 360 degrees according to the unique shape and pressures of a woman’s foot. Indulgent comfort and Cushion Tower technology, that’s Cushionology.

Alisha T.
Watertown , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These foot petals are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned!! I’ve been wearing them for about 3 weeks and my Nikes/Vans don’t compare. Some days, I am on my feet for 14 hours straight. I run a business during the day and bartend nights. By the end of my shift, my back is killing me. Since wearing these shoes, I’ve had virtually no back pain. When they first arrived, I was skeptical over how lightweight they were and having no ankle support. My usually bad ankle feels great and and turns out, being light weight makes them even more comfortable! These go great with leggings and look super fashionable. I will definitely be buying another style of them! Thanks, Influenster! Game changer!
Nikki A.
Beverly, MA
This has to be my favorite voxbox yet. I am in love with this pair of trainers. The premium nappa leather is so chic and stylish. It pairs so well with my jeans. What impresses me the most is how comfortable these shoes are. I am always on the move and on my feet for long periods of time. The built in technogel cushions are amazing. I love how it feels and looks. I will be wearing this shoes all day and will be getting another pair😊
Jenny The V.
Lanham, MD
My favorite VoxBox so far . I am obsessed with these sneakers! They are fashionable and confortable. I’ve been walking in theses shoes for two weeks. Usen them to go shopping, to go out with my husband even to go to a concert end they are the best. Felt conformtable everytime . Thanks Influenster! Love how they feel and look. Awesome product @FootPedals
Duong L.
Kansas City, MO
Foot Petals Andi Classic Trainer These shoes are so comfy. I put them on the first time the past weekend and it does actually feel like walking on petals. Foot Petals' cushionology gel footwear will save your feet on those long walks. The cushion on the bottom of the shoes are so so soft and I  promise you can feel the difference from the regular sneakers. Can’t wait to be wearing these while traveling and testing them out more! And it’s a plus they look really cute too ❤️
Taylor S.
Valdosta, GA
I LOVE these shoes so much! First of all, they’re completely adorable and look great with my black scrubs (it’s REALLY hard to find cute shoes to wear with scrubs!) I’ve traded in my Adidas for these and I couldn’t be happier! I’m on my feet all day and they are so comfortable I feel like I’m not even wearing shoes — not even kidding! Such a great value for the price. These are the perfect mix of fashion and function.
Shruthi P.
Austin
I’ve walked thousands of steps in these foot petals shoes and they are the perfect mix of fashion & function. Plus, the gel tech keeps this flat footed gal happy all day long 😊 I️ love how they are available in navy, black, or gray. #walkingonpetals #complimentary @influenster @footpetals #contest
Christin O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these sneakers. They are so comfortable and I can walk all day with these on. The size is true to size but if you have wide feet then these might not be for you. The gel cushion is better than foam ones I had. It looks great on anything I wear. I received a lot of compliments. Thanks to influenster and Foot Petal I got this free to add to my shoes collection.
Ashleigh W.
Mint Hill, NC
Stylish and comfortable...exactly what this busy mom of six needs from her shoes! The extra cushion and support in the heel and ball make these shoes comfortable for all day wear. I do wish they had more flexibility in the sole, but they’re a solid 4 out of 5!
Susana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black more...
Loving these black sneakers from Footpetals - they are comfortably and great looking! I will be wearing these with my boyfriend jeans and dresses. I love that they are affordable too. Everyone should get a pair for trips that require a lot of walking. Foot Petals Andi Classic Trainer
Marisa M.
WOW! These shoes are so legendary! The fit is perfect for me. I don't even need to wear any socks and I feel no discomfort whatsoever! These are a daily errands and work type of shoes for sure! I recommend these babies to anyone, whether they need foot support or not!
Katiuzka R.