BY FOOT MIRACLE

Restores and Protects Your Natural Moisture Balance. This unique, deep penetrating formula: Softens callused and rough areas with a soft-as-velvet feeling. Rejuvenates heel and foot for a renewed feeling of comfort and vitality, never sticky or greasy. Fresh, pleasant scent, no mineral oil or petroleum. Works wonders on elbows, knees and rough skin area. see more...

• Will this product remove calluses from the feet? 1 Answers
  • Due to the heating in the winter I get very dry heels. How well d...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dinora L.
Hartford
I purchased this foot cream at the podiatrist office where my sister works and it has been great. It works well softening & moisturizing my feet.
Mou Q.
Puerto Rico
Great for your feet, non greasy so you can put it before your shoes or before getting to sleep.
Paige P.
This foot cream is great! It feels very rich and smooth and works even for the most cracked feet. It really does deliver on every promise. I put it on every night before bed and then put socks over and my feet feel like I just got a pedicure every morning. I am on my feet a lot for work and you would never know because this makes them look so good. Also... you can't beat the price.
Hillary K.
Valley Stream, NY
Due to the heating in the winter I get very dry heels. How well does this product work? Can I put it on and then get dressed,or do I only use before sleep. I am looking for a product that will not leave me feeling greasy
Sheila B.
Biloxi, MS
Will this product remove calluses from the feet?