Personal CareFoot CareFoot Miracle
Foot Miracle Practitioner Strength Therapeutic Cream

Foot Miracle® Practitioner Strength Therapeutic Cream

by Foot Miracle

Restores and Protects Your Natural Moisture Balance. This unique, deep penetrating formula: Softens callused and rough areas with a soft-as-velvet feeling. Rejuvenates heel and foot for a renewed feeling of comfort and vitality, never sticky or greasy. Fresh, pleasant scent, no mineral oil or petroleum. Works wonders on elbows, knees and rough skin area.

Will this product remove calluses from the feet?
Due to the heating in the winter I get very dry heels. How well does this product work? Can I put it on and then get dressed,or do I only use before sleep. I am looking for a product that will not leave me feeling greasy
Start your review of Foot Miracle® Practitioner Strength Therapeutic Cream!
Chaney B.
Nixa, MO
Foot Miracle® Practitioner Strength Therapeutic Cream uploaded by Chaney B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Works very well to soothe my feet when they are dry and itchy. Immediately solves the problem and lotion soaks in well and has a scent that is clean smelling and therapeutic. I have the best results when i cover my ankles and feet and massage them and then put on socks and let it soak in overnight. In the morning I have super soft feet. Suitable for sensitive skin as well.
Paige P.
This foot cream is great! It feels very rich and smooth and works even for the most cracked feet. It really does deliver on every promise. I put it on every night before bed and then put socks over and my feet feel like I just got a pedicure every morning. I am on my feet a lot for work and you would never know because this makes them look so good. Also... you can't beat the price.
Londa C.
Wdm, IA
This cream is amazing. It’s healing and so effective. It smells light and pleasant. Totally worth the money.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
I bought this at my local Sally’s for $13. I’ve used it a couple times and think it works great after a pedicure. Have not really seen a difference in my calluses yet.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
I live in a dry climate and went on a search for something to smooth my rough feet. So I went to Sally’s and bought a pumice and this product. The lady there recommended it. I honestly don’t think it makes much of a difference... maybe my feet are too dry? But it felt like I had used regular lotion. The scent is almost like a baby lotion. I wouldn’t recommend this if you have very dry heels.
Dinora L.
Hartford
I purchased this foot cream at the podiatrist office where my sister works and it has been great. It works well softening & moisturizing my feet.
Mou Q.
Puerto Rico
Great for your feet, non greasy so you can put it before your shoes or before getting to sleep.