Foogo Plastic Leak-Proof Straw Bottle - School Supplies uploaded by Mohamed O.

BY FOOGO #81 in Baby Bottles

At Thermos, Choosing The Best Available Materials Is Important To Us. Our Plastic Foogo® Phases Drinkware Is Made With Bpa-Free Eastman Tritan Copolyester, Which Is Impact-Resistant, Dishwasher Durable, Exceptionally Clear And Won't Absorb Or Impact Any Flavors Or Odors To Its Liquid Contents. Features: Foogo® Phases™ Drinkware Features Interchangeable Parts That Fit All Phases Cups Push-Button Lid Is Leak-Proof And Hygienic Made From Bpa Free, Impact-Resistant And Dishwasher Durable Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester Contoured Body Is Easy To Grip Dishwasher Safe Capacity: 11 Oz/320 Ml Dimensions: 3-Inch Wide X 4-Inch Deep X 8.3-Inch High see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
With multiple lids available, these drinking bottles are good for many stages of a child's growing.
But honestly, I got it for me. It really doesn't leak, which is great when I toss it in a tote with loads of other stuff and head out for a busy day. It's great when I put it in my bag along with paperwork for work. And it's nice on my desk when I'm rushing and liable to tip it over.
Ashley T.
Love !! My little brother have the Spider-Man version of this and love it . He takes it to school everyday fill with water and then comes home with it empty. It's his favorite !! I would love to get another one !!
Makaila M.
Woodstock , NY
When I used it, it was okay. I have noticed that it did leak if not held a certain way and also that it was kind of difficult to clean. I'm a lot more interested in bottles that are quick and easy when it comes to cleaning. I did however like the straw. I used this to have a little extra water on the go if my main bottle ran out but did not use it as my main water bottle.
Erica S.
Republic, MO
I just purchased one for my little girl and it can leak if not held up right. Its a bit hard to clean, you have to take it all apart an make sure everything is put back in the right place. It looks nice though and my daughter loves it.
Jaleesa S.
Atlanta, GA
Bottle is very appealing to the eye and the straw allows for easy drinking however it is a bit difficult to clean and may leak if not being held upright.
Jenny H.
We love these for the kids' lunchboxes. The straw is easy to remove and we toss all the parts on the top rack of the dishwasher.
Carla P.
Santa Ana , CA
These are a must have you don't waste money on buying water bottles and and you don't have to waste plastic
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This has been a life saver for my neice and great on the go. Absolutely leak proof and a well made product.
brigette S.
I would say as well it still leaked if not held right up but like the way it looks for sure
Liah W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This bottle still leaks a little, but it is cute! I would prefer one that doesn't leak though
Brynn T.
Tomball, TX
I've only ever seen the stainless version of this, where can I find the plastic version?
Jacqueline A.
Are you able to remove the whole straw to clean it?