Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix

by Foodstirs

Our custom organic vanilla frosting takes the cake! Made from real ingredients and preservative free. You will not be able to stop yourself from licking the bowl. Makes about 1.5 cups of frosting and frosts about 12 cupcakes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Javana Z.
Los Angeles
This frosting mix is perfect with Foodstirs sugar cookie mix! It takes a little while to blend together but once it's fully combined it is the perfect frosting for any cookie, cake, or even brownie.
Andrea F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Almost every frosting at the grocery store comes with hydrogenated oil in it - and tons of other bad stuff.  Although it's not too hard to make your own sugar cookie frosting from scratch, it's great to have something on hand in a pinch or for cooking with children.  I like how all the ingredients come individually wrapped because I feel like I'm doing a craft project, and it's fun.  The instructions are easy to follow.  It's tastes pretty darn good too.  Most of the time, I do not make "organic" frosting from scratch, so this is worth the value to buy this kit!
Hannah L.
I love this organic vanilla frosting mix! It is the perfect, sweet addition to any type of baked good! :)
Julia K.
Love this vanilla frosting mix! Tastes great with Foodstirs vanilla cake mix but I am also looking forward to using it with other mixes. It was really easy to make and tastes great. It is also super affordable and a good amount comes in each box!
rosy R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Vanilla is so tasty to eat 😍😍 it's very tasty. .I like it so much 😍😍it's flavor is so good 😍😍 my baby love to eat

Looking for your answer?