BY FOODSTIRS

Looking for a great way to start your day? Our Organic Sunday Stack Pancake Mix is the answer. Made with the finest organic ingredients and delicious homemade taste. We set out to create the best pancake mix we could, in one easy kit to bake together. Your family will love every bite!

Julia K.
Julia K.
Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast foods, so I was excited to see that Foodstirs makes an organic pancake mix. After trying some of their other mixes, I was really excited to make this one. All my pancakes turned out so well and I even threw in some chocolate chips! Will definitely make these again.
Javana Z.
Javana Z.
Los Angeles
Best pancake mix out there for sure. This is a staple in my household on weekends, especially because I can find boxes of this mix at my local Whole Foods!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
I love the Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix! I made them this past weekend with my family and they were a hit! Definitely a new staple in my home for Sunday brunch!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Yummy and soft! These are wonderful for Saturday morning breakfast with the family or to whip up on a school day.