Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix

by Foodstirs

Looking for a great way to start your day? Our Organic Sunday Stack Pancake Mix is the answer. Made with the finest organic ingredients and delicious homemade taste. We set out to create the best pancake mix we could, in one easy kit to bake together. Your family will love every bite!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Breanna S.
Cosby, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix uploaded by Breanna S.
These are the best pancakes. Super easy to follow directions that produce thick and fluffy pancakes. My son loves to make these with me. Great value for the quality of ingredients. In our house we like to customize the pancake flavor by the flavor of yogurt we use. Today we made strawberry cheesecake pancakes with fresh whipped cream!
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I was excited to try this product when I passed them in my local Target. The retail price was a bit high in my opinion($4.99), but I was able to get some savings using Cartwheel. Be warned to read the ingredients required before you're ready to use this mix. The first time I planned to use it, I noticed that it required plain yogurt, which I didn't have. I made these this morning and they were very easy to make. The pancakes tasted very good, but I do wish that they were fluffier.
Nicole B.
Yummy and soft! These are wonderful for Saturday morning breakfast with the family or to whip up on a school day.
Julia K.
Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast foods, so I was excited to see that Foodstirs makes an organic pancake mix. After trying some of their other mixes, I was really excited to make this one. All my pancakes turned out so well and I even threw in some chocolate chips! Will definitely make these again.
Javana Z.
Los Angeles
Best pancake mix out there for sure. This is a staple in my household on weekends, especially because I can find boxes of this mix at my local Whole Foods!
Hannah L.
I love the Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix! I made them this past weekend with my family and they were a hit! Definitely a new staple in my home for Sunday brunch!
Charl L.
Birmingham ,
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay if you haven't tried this yet, what is wrong with you?! No but seriously, this isn't avail in the U.K. yet, but I've heard that these are the easiest and best tasting pancakes. The box is affordable and it allows you to grab some friends and get in the kitchen to spend time together, rather then constantly looking down at your phone.

Looking for your answer?