BY FOODSTIRS

Our Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix is the best you’ll ever taste. Perfectly moist with a touch of sweet, it’s ideal for creating a special birthday cake or simply delicious cupcakes that will leave you craving more.

Javana Z.
Los Angeles
This is the perfect simple vanilla cake mix. The directions are straightforward and you end up with a perfectly moist cake. I imagine this mix is really easy to work with to come up with a bunch of different recipes!
Julia K.
I don't usually like vanilla cake so I was hesitant to try this mix, but I am so happy I did! Best vanilla cake I have ever had and will definitely be making it again! It also tastes amazing with their vanilla frosting mix. Can't wait to make this for my friend's Birthdays!
Nicole B.
I'm glad that an organic and gmo-free cake mix came out! This makes baking cupcakes so much easier! I love how the batter fluffs up when you whip it in the mixer.  I must admit that I ate some of the batter and the flavor was so yummy!
Hannah L.
The Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix is my new favorite cake mix! I made it for my dad's birthday and everyone wanted seconds! It was so moist and easy to make!