Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix

by Foodstirs

Our Organic Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix is made with organic fair trade cocoa and organic cane sugar for moist, chocolatey goodness in every bite. Perhaps the best organic brownie mix in the world. What’s not to love? Makes About 16 Brownies

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Christy S.
Wallins Creek, KY
Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix uploaded by Christy S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Food Stirs is a great line I purchase from regularly. Due to diabetic needs in our home, I discovered the amazingness of Food Stirs. With Food Stirs you can have your cake and eat it too! Great taste and flavor without all the junk we dont want or need; Food Stirs is hands down amazing!
Cindy R.
Redding, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not only is Foodstirs organic, but it is tasty for an organic brownie mix. It was founded by Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar)! I love that they offer all sorts of better for you dessert options. They're yummy and I don't feel bad about eating them. The brownie mixes are my favorite out of all of them.
Jenny C.
Las Vegas, NV
My first of many MANY times making these! So chocolatey! Bake up crispy and gooey. They have a great from scratch taste, every time I use from the box baked goods I have tweak the recipe to make it taste a little better. I didn't have to do anything to these! So fast and easy to make with very few ingredients needed! Love!!
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,816 reviews
I received a sample pack of this cake mix in my subscription box for #snacknation. It was AMAZING... it only took 2tbsp of water, mixing and 1 minute in the microwave on high and let stand and this cake was divine. After i ate it, it completely satisfied my cravings. I will purchase this product in the future because it is so yummy and Organic.
Nicole B.
This brownie mix makes it easy to cook for a bake sale or use in a recipe. I dressed mine up with a recipe and the mix simplified the baking for me! It is nice to find a brownie mix that is pure and free from unnatural ingredients.
Hannah L.
I would definitely recommend this brownie mix! It's so easy to make and it is an all time crowd favorite! :)
Julia K.
Great brownie mix that doesn't require that many ingredients. I like to undercook my brownies a little so they come out extra gooey. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Javana Z.
Los Angeles
This is a great choice for a standard brownie mix. The batter is pretty thick but it spreads evenly and cooks without issue. I love swirling in a little peanut butter to add a salty, nutty flavor!
Anastasia K.
Quispamsis, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I don’t really like to use pre made mixes for my baking and barely buy them. I grabbed this one to try because I’ve heard so much about this company and ingredients are on par better than your regular brands. I have to say I glad I did. This is so far the best baking mix I’ve ever used. To die for!! Brownies came out so delicious and moist!

Looking for your answer?