Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix uploaded by Amy C.

BY FOODSTIRS #51 in Cookie Mixes

Loaded with chocolate chips, these delicious, chewy cookies will remind you of grandma’s recipe… but better because, they’re made with clean, high quality ingredients like organic fair trade chocolate chips, organic cane sugar and organic unbleached wheat flour. Makes about 24 Cookies.

Amy C.
Augusta, GA
I tried FoodStirs Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix today and my family loved them! They taste like a really good, homemade chocolate chip cookie: delicious and very chocolatey. They're organic, fair trade, and the company was co-founded by Sarah Michelle Gellar, so I couldn't resist. I can't wait to try the other flavors!
Mallory L.
Romeoville, IL
For a cookie mix, these were delicious! All you do is mix in unsalted butter and an egg, it’s so easy! Bake for 11 min at 350 and they are the best! Not to mention they have all organic ingredients! I’ll be buying again!
Sandra L.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I find this product sooooo yummy! I love how it is organic and a healthier version of chocolate chip cookies. The flavor is definitely different but In the best way. I am very satisfied and I will buy it again.
Javana Z.
Los Angeles
Best chocolate chip cookies out there!! Not to mention they have the best ingredients and are all organic :) I can really taste the different between this mix and other mixes at my grocery store.
Julia K.
These have to be some of the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever made! Really soft cookies that come out perfect every time I make them. I can never get enough of these cookies!
Hannah L.
I love this chocolate chip cookie mix! It's so affordable and noticeably more tasty than your traditional market mixes.
Nicole B.
These chocolate chip cookies are delicious!!! My family and I devoured them.  I definitely recommend.