BY FOODSTIRS

Our Organic Brooklyn Brownie Mix is made with organic Equal Exchange® Fair Trade cocoa, packed with organic Equal Exchange® Fair Trade chocolate chips and topped with flakes of salt for salty, sweet, chocolatey goodness in every bite. Makes About 16 Brownies.

Javana Z.
Los Angeles
Seriously such a good brownie mix. Unlike typical brownie mixes, it has actual chocolate chips in it and comes with a salt packet for topping the brownies with once they're baked. I definitely recommend and would purchase again! :)
Julia K.
I LOVE Foodstirs Organic Brooklyn Brownie Mix! These brownies are so easy to make and always come out perfect. I love how the salt is added after baking so I can control how salty my brownies are. Would definitely recommend this mix!
Hannah L.
This Foodstirs Ogranic Brooklyn Brownie mix is my all time favorite mix! I like how you add the salt at the end so you can control how salty you want your yummy brownies!
Nicole B.
This mix is so delicious! The brownies came out moist and the salt packet gave the brownies a unique touch. I recommend this mix!!