Foodstirs

by Foodstirs

Foodstirs is the leading organic DIY baking kit & subscription service for kids. Organic, all natural, GMO-free. Bake sweet memories in 6 steps or less.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Foodstirs!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodstirs uploaded by Ashley S.
We just made our first foodstirs kit from their subscription kits and it was so fun. I have 6 kids and my 5 youngest had so much fun. The steps are so easy and the end product is awesome. I love that they are organic. We will definitely be picking up some of their boxes at the grocery store next time we go.
Sam R.
I love Foodstirs! The baking kits are so easy to use and creates an amazing pinterest worthy project for me and my whole family! I'm no baker but these kits make me feel like a professional :)
Julie G.
Shelton
The product itself has been good - the problem has been in the delivery/shipping of the product. I purchased a 3-month subscription for my grandson. The first box arrived without problem. The second box did not come until I wrote to the company and inquired about the delivery - it was then sent 6 weeks after the expected shipping. Now it is the end of May (and yes we have been in a pandemic, but this was suppose to deliver in February). We still have not gotten the final box. I wrote to them in April asking about the delivery and was told it would be there by the 1st of May. I am still waiting.......
Bobbie W.
Albuquerque
I ordered a subscription for my two granddaughters. There was a mistake in the shipment and I tried to call them to resolve the problem. I called at least 6 times and have left 3 messages. They say they will call back. No calls
Charl L.
Birmingham ,
The only baking kit you'll ever need. This hasn't yet been released in the U.K, but has just hit 7500 stores in the US, target to name one. Foodstirs is a lifestyle brand that uses all the best ingredients,to give you a healthier option when it comes to baking. Foodstirs is a subscription box that comes right to your door, with all the necessary items to create your next project. Not only does foodstirs get you into the kitchen, it allows you to gain skills that you never knew you had. The connections that happen whilst baking make the best memories. So, people of America, go to your nearest store and buy these mixes and subscribe!

Looking for your answer?