Foodstirs uploaded by Ashley S.

BY FOODSTIRS #71 in Subscription Boxes

Foodstirs is the leading organic DIY baking kit & subscription service for kids. Organic, all natural, GMO-free. Bake sweet memories in 6 steps or less.

Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
We just made our first foodstirs kit from their subscription kits and it was so fun. I have 6 kids and my 5 youngest had so much fun. The steps are so easy and the end product is awesome. I love that they are organic. We will definitely be picking up some of their boxes at the grocery store next time we go.
Sam R.
I love Foodstirs! The baking kits are so easy to use and creates an amazing pinterest worthy project for me and my whole family! I'm no baker but these kits make me feel like a professional :)
Charl L.
The only baking kit you'll ever need. This hasn't yet been released in the U.K, but has just hit 7500 stores in the US, target to name one. Foodstirs is a lifestyle brand that uses all the best ingredients,to give you a healthier option when it comes to baking. Foodstirs is a subscription box that comes right to your door, with all the necessary items to create your next project. Not only does foodstirs get you into the kitchen, it allows you to gain skills that you never knew you had. The connections that happen whilst baking make the best memories. So, people of America, go to your nearest store and buy these mixes and subscribe!