FoodShouldTasteGood White Cheddar Tortilla Chip, 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) uploaded by Yari T.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

• These sound amazing! Are they powdery on the outside? And are the...1 Answers
Leor M.
Skokie, IL
Soooo yummy! I love cheese but always feel guilty eating anything cheese flavored since I tend to buy the unhealthy stuff... so this is a great alternative! It's the best of both worlds: carbs and cheese.
Lesley F.
These are great. Love every kind from the brand. I've been buying them since they came out like 10 years ago.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these chips they have quinoa,brown rice, sunflower seeds,white cheddervi mean really healthy crunchy chips!low on sodium only 140 caleries i domt feel guilty eating thses chips like reg chips
Merinda G.
Foodie Expert
They are actually pretty good I was skeptical at first but I really enjoyed these little crackers
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
Foodie Expert
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
These sound amazing! Are they powdery on the outside? And are they hard to find? Ive never seen them before