BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Annie D.
Boise, ID
As someone who eats gluten free I so appreciate this brand of chips-with this flavor being among my favorites. I love the texture & crunch of these chips along with the subtle & interesting flavor of olive coming through. So great with cheese or on their own! Yum!
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
I do not like these tortilla chips at all. They are a lot healthier for you than other brands, but I do not think they should compromise the taste as much as they do. I think you can find a better option that is just as healthy. I don't think I would try them again. Very bland.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
These chips are fabulous and absolutely live up to their name! They are excellent with Olive tapenade, plain cream cheese, and of course, all by themselves! The Olive may be a little hard to find, but worth the extra effort...my favorite!
Sarah A.
When I was younger these were the only chips my parents would buy so naturally being a "rebel" j didn't like them. Now I swear by them!! They are so salty but not enough to where you want to eat the whole bag
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
These are expensive but they're really good. I've only had them a few times when I've been able to find them cheap, but when I do I always pick them up.
Aubrey W.
Scarsdale, NY
Absolutely love these! they taste amazing alone or with many dips. Such amazing ingredients and crunch. Habe perfect amount of flavor.
Lady P.
Springville, UT
I love this chips really bad! They are way better than Pringles and they are healthy! I honestly feel full after eating this!
Lynn M.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Love this Flavor! My hubby won't eat it but I'm love it with melted cheese! Yum!
Nicole B.
Favorite dip to dip these in?