FoodScience of Vermont Tonalin-CLA - 90 Softgel Capsules uploaded by Cathy C.

BY FOODSCIENCE OF VERMONT #34 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Tonalin® brand conjugated Linoleic Acid helps the body metabolize existing fat deposits to be used as energy by muscle cells and the liver.* Tonalin® CLA is a great way to reduce fat and increase lean muscle mass safely and effectively.* Unlike many supplements for weight loss, Tonalin® CLA does not contain any stimulants. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do they have any side effects? Does it do its job? Do they have a...11 Answers
  • Here for the badge, yassss slay I want a badge so yeah that's why...11 Answers
  • I love fitness! not only is it good for the body but it's also ma...13 Answers
Emily H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I started taking this supplement for more than the benefits of potential weight loss. I take it more for the anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory benefits. My fiance also started taking this about a month ago for the weight loss benefits and control of insulin levels (he is not a diabetic though, thank gosh). I have definitely seen weight changes in him since he started taking it so I think he loves it. I have to mention that the therapeutic level is 3,000 mg or 3 g per day so it depends on what mg your pills are in regards to how many you take a day. Both of us (on a grosser note) have had the side effect of more looser bowels, but that has been the only major side effect. Another important note to mention is that you need to remember to eat while taking these! I forgot one evening and while at class I had an insulin crash and felt like garbage until I ate a couple pretzels. Overall though we love it and would recommend it. The only thing that I would mention is that if you are diabetic I would approach this supplement with caution because it involves your insulin levels.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I like this CLA supplement. Paired with exercise and a healthy diet I believe it does do what it's suppose to. It's not to pricey which is nice because some vitamins and supplements can be. I recommend to anyone looking for CLA.
Maria Helena D.
Marlboro, NJ
I would definitely recommend this product to others. It works great! I can't wait to see more results with using it. You should buy it, because I am sure you will love it!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these. They help with belly fat and muscle recovery. I lift weights a lot and I've had two babies so these are a must to have.
Komal H.
Great supplements but you do not need the. And brand. I strongly suggest evaluating your diet and vitamin needs before you consider buying this
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Me parece interesante la idea de este producto, hay que probar a ver que pasa, si me gusta ya veremos, he escuchado que es muy buena
Jailine D.
Are vitamin supplements that help to complete the daily vitamins that we lack with the food, very good product I recommend.
gennis e.
Para combinar cin una buena dieta y entrenamiento. Ayuda bastante pero no hace milagros, por si solo no hará mucho efecto
Cheryl W.
I like this product as it's easy to take and gentle on the stomach . I haven't tried alternates brands to compare yet .
Cathy C.
Excelente lo use y hoy en día lo recomiendo. Estuve con una fuerte obesidad y me ayudó mucho en el proceso.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this used to help you lose weight ?
Maria T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this?
Joyce C.
I love fitness! not only is it good for the body but it's also makes me feel good afterwards. doing this for badge.
Jennifer A.
Does it really work for weight loss? What's the average pounds lost?
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
Do they have any side effects? Does it do its job? Do they have any weird after tastes?