FoodScience of Vermont Tonalin-CLA - 90 Softgel Capsules uploaded by Cathy C.

BY FOODSCIENCE OF VERMONT #30 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Tonalin® brand conjugated Linoleic Acid helps the body metabolize existing fat deposits to be used as energy by muscle cells and the liver.* Tonalin® CLA is a great way to reduce fat and increase lean muscle mass safely and effectively.* Unlike many supplements for weight loss, Tonalin® CLA does not contain any stimulants. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do they have any side effects? Does it do its job? Do they have any...11 Answers
  • Not big on supplements or fitness in general ūüėā Here for the badge 19 Answers
  • Here for the badge, yassss slay I want a badge so yeah that's why I...11 Answers
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I like this CLA supplement. Paired with exercise and a healthy diet I believe it does do what it's suppose to. It's not to pricey which is nice because some vitamins and supplements can be. I recommend to anyone looking for CLA.
Karinha M.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
I love cla for fat burn its great as well as appetite suppressant, the price its pretty nice.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love these. They help with belly fat and muscle recovery. I lift weights a lot and I've had two babies so these are a must to have.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
I like this product as it's easy to take and gentle on the stomach . I haven't tried alternates brands to compare yet .
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Fitspiration Expert
These make me feel healthy but I'm not sure what to really look out for when I do these I just take them
Gia O.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Fitspiration Expert
I've used CLA in the past and it is supposed to help with toning and leaning you out
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
FoodScience of Vermont Tonalin-CLA-90 Softgel Capsules is amazing!! Definitely recommend!!
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
These capsules are great ! I take them and they make me feel so healthy I would recommend
Maria Helena D.
Maria Helena D.
Lansdale, PA
I would definitely recommend this product to others. It works great! I can't wait to see more results with using it. You should buy it, because I am sure you will love it!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
This product works very well I recommend it it is a great pice as well for what you get!
Tyazia W.
Tyazia W.
Acworth , GA
Not big on supplements or fitness in general ūüėā Here for the badge
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this used to help you lose weight ?
Maria T.
Maria T.
Where can I buy this?
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
I love fitness! not only is it good for the body but it's also makes me feel good afterwards. doing this for badge.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does it really work for weight loss? What's the average pounds lost?