BY FOODSCIENCE OF VERMONT

Dietary Supplement Age Fighter* A delicious phytonutrient drink mix supplement to support healthy aging* Gluten Free Yeast Free Vegetarian Superior Purples™ is a delicious anti-aging drink mix that combines 19 whole fruits and vegetables and extracts.  Some of Nature s most protective foods are darkly colored fruits & vegetables because they naturally contain a variety of potent antioxidants which provide a variety of health benefits.*  Also included are anti-aging nutrients:  Alpha GPC, L-Canosine, and Folic Acid to support mental energy, focus and clarity,* Superior Purples™ contains powerful phytonutrients that support: Healthy Aging* Memory, mental clarity & focus* Digestive tract health* Cell health & function* Circulation & vascular health* Smoother, healthier and more radiant skin* Immune system function* Nerve and br see more...

• how many carbs? any good? do they work?11 Answers
  • Not big on supplements or fitness in general ūüėā Here for the badge 4 Answers
  • What exactly does this supplement do?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariah B.
Fitspiration Expert
I absolutely love this product and I would highly recommend it. It really makes a difference and they taste good
Rachel C.
I really like this product. It works well and dies what ut says. It is amazing snd highly recommend
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
I really like this product it's really good for you and it works amazing I def. recommend it.
jeanine m.
Afj3wwjwbwnwcnfabwfbwtbwtbwbwtnwtbwnwnwnwjtwjtwjywjejejyjwjeyjejsyjysjeymene
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Fitspiration Expert
Gonna have to give this stuff A try could really use the boost of vitamins
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Pricey! but definitely worth buying for! it taste great! its really good for you! good for everything!
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This is a good product and I always add it to my drinks. I enjoy the flavor, but most of all enjoy knowing that I'm getting tons of nutrients. I recommend this to everybody.
Rachel K.
Malverne, NY
I love blueberry!!!!!!! recommend to fam and friend... its good stuff, does what it says
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Great product is your in need of a soybased smoothie or shake I use to drink this when I started working out.
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just want to burn some fat and it looks like it is working lol thats all i want and need for my fit body lol so yeah try this it is very good
Lindsey H.
Does this have a flavor?
Raisa D.
spring, TX
how many carbs? any good? do they work?
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Do they have any side effects? Does it do its job? Do they have any weird after tastes?
Courtney S.
San Jose , CA
How long will it take to see the results?
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the primary health benefit of this product?