BY FOODSCIENCE OF VERMONT

Dietary Supplement Age Fighter* A delicious phytonutrient drink mix supplement to support healthy aging* Gluten Free Yeast Free Vegetarian Superior Purples™ is a delicious anti-aging drink mix that combines 19 whole fruits and vegetables and extracts.  Some of Nature s most protective foods are darkly colored fruits & vegetables because they naturally contain a variety of potent antioxidants which provide a variety of health benefits.*  Also included are anti-aging nutrients:  Alpha GPC, L-Canosine, and Folic Acid to support mental energy, focus and clarity,* Superior Purples™ contains powerful phytonutrients that support: Healthy Aging* Memory, mental clarity & focus* Digestive tract health* Cell health & function* Circulation & vascular health* Smoother, healthier and more radiant skin* Immune system function* Nerve and br see more...

• how many carbs? any good? do they work?11 Answers
  • Not big on supplements or fitness in general ūüėā Here for t...9 Answers
  • What exactly does this supplement do?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
The Superior Purples line has a laundry list of good stuff in it and even a reasonable amount of fiber. I've tried several other similar powders, but this one tasted best. The price is also about half of the other products I bought. this product makes you feel good but it does taste healthy. i love the feeling knowing i had my fruits for the day with all the antioxidants
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This is a good product and I always add it to my drinks. I enjoy the flavor, but most of all enjoy knowing that I'm getting tons of nutrients. I recommend this to everybody.
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just want to burn some fat and it looks like it is working lol thats all i want and need for my fit body lol so yeah try this it is very good
kuku k.
Komal H.
Such a great product!! Recommend it highly. Check out other brands because you can get a great generic for half the price.
Maria Helena D.
Marlboro, NJ
I would definitely recommend this product to others. It works great! You should buy it, because I am sure you will love it!
Giovanna H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Super delicious I have not tried a premium mine if you have used it and told me very good things about this product
Mariah B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this product and I would highly recommend it. It really makes a difference and they taste good
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Great product is your in need of a soybased smoothie or shake I use to drink this when I started working out.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Me fascina este producto y tomarlo como suplemento alimentario, lo tomo cada día para sentirme mejor!!!
Lindsey H.
Does this have a flavor?
Raisa D.
spring , TX
how many carbs? any good? do they work?
Tyazia W.
Acworth, GA
Not big on supplements or fitness in general ūüėā Here for the badge
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
Do they have any side effects? Does it do its job? Do they have any weird after tastes?
Catherine  T.
Troutman , NC
What exactly does this supplement do?