BY FOODSCIENCE OF VERMONT

Dietary Supplement. A Non-GMO Isoflavone-Rich Soy Protein Supplement FoodScience Soy Protein powder has a high protein to carbohydrate ratio, making it an excellent supplement for those looking to restrict carbohydrates in their diet. Available in a delicious Creamy Chocolate, Creamy Vanilla and Natural Strawberry Flavors. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does this product add any flavor when it's added to drinks/food?3 Answers
  • I like this product it worked well for me1 Answers
  • Does this product really work? o;3 Answers
Sandra D.
Fitspiration Expert
FoodScience of Vermont Soy Protein Powder is a nice dietary supplement to have on hand. I love the creamy chocolate, but it's nice to switch it up from time to time as well. The Strawberry is yummy too. I'm not sure about the creamy vanilla yet. Haven't made up my mind about it. ^-^
Heather A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Until I found this product I struggled with being able to drink protein shakes after the gym! Whey protein drinks would upset my stomach as well as leaving me feeling full and sluggish. This is the opposite. I recommend this to everyone!
Jelitsa F.
San Diego, CA
Love that it is non-GMO and that they label it so. Good replacement for when I decided to go vegetarian for a little while. Would add this to smoothies as a supplement
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This is fantastic in my morning smoothie! It blends in perfectly with my kale and spinach and water! Makes my shake the perfect consistency so I actually ENJOY drinking it! :-)
Margarita C.
New Haven, CT
Soy is a great protein that can help the human sex drive. Its best for woman with or pre menopause. Its great to try in and see how your body and energy change for the better!
Ashley O.
Marysville, OH
I personally stay away from things have soy in them. And with it being as "affordable" as it is it means it has a lot of filler ingredients in it!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I would rather have a shake that tastes great and has less fillers. I do not feel like those are necessary to keep it affordable.
Bianca P.
Food Science of Vermont is such great product everything they make. I really like this one it tastes great and it is so great!
Quinn R.
This soy protein powder is an okay product, but it does take getting use to, taste wise. I put it in my smoothies.
Austin H.
Weatherford, OK
This product is great, it's healthy and just a very good product. I recommend it to anyone who wants to try this product.
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
What does this taste like? Or does it not have a taste?
Heather A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Has anyone found a great store (company) to buy this from, or is everyone still getting it online like me?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Does this product add any flavor when it's added to drinks/food?
Tabitha B.
Does this product really work? o;
Lori D.
Bath, PA
I like this product it worked well for me