Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFoodsaver
FoodSaver�� 8" & 11" Vacuum-Seal Rolls, Multi-Pack

FoodSaver�� 8" & 11" Vacuum-Seal Rolls, Multi-Pack

by Foodsaver

Keep foods fresh up to 5X longer with the FoodSaver�� Multi-Pack Vacuum-Seal Rolls. Durable, multi-ply material creates an air-tight seal to lock in freshness and taste. Included In Offer: FoodSaver�� 11" x 16' Rolls, 3 Pack FoodSaver�� 8" x 20' Rolls, 2 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FoodSaver�� 8" & 11" Vacuum-Seal Rolls, Multi-Pack!
jessica L.
San Diego, CA
I would so love this the way it works is great and I can use it on anything especially when cooking and csnt find the lid to the tub of wear...
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL
I've used these for the past 10 years! From freezing fish, to chicken.. Burger meat, lobsters! And never ever get freezer burnt! I've had things in the freezer for over and year and food is still fresh!
Jessica V.
Emmonak
I will never use a "freezer bag" again after using Foodsaver bags. I am able to create meals for my family on the weekends then place them in the freezer knowing when I pull them out later there will not be a speck of freezer burn.

Looking for your answer?