BY FOODSAVER

V3440 FoodSaver Vertical Design. Color: White. Vertical space saving design. Exclusive Smart Seal technology. Auto bag sensing, simply insert bag and the machine does the rest. Seal perfection, senses food moisture for an air tight seal. Fully automatic operation. Space-saving upright design. Auto liquid detection. Marinate mode. 2 vacuum speeds. 2 seal levels. Canister mode. Built-in roll storage and cutter. Integrated bag opener. Kit contents include: 1 11" Roll, 3 quart bags and 2 gallon bags. see more...

christina f.
I love my foodsaver! I can literally save anything in it. It's a lifesaver in this household. We air tight seal everything from meats to soups. I am never disappointed with how easy it is to use this machine. I would recommend to anyone who wants to save!
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Works great, but older models are better. With newer models only work with new bags and can't seal other bags like you could with older models ( such as potato chip bags, packaged salad, cereal bags) Bought this model in black and haven't had long and already having problems with the sealing, very disappointed as it is less than 2 yrs old and wish would have kept old food saver
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
Love the Foodsaver. Once you get in the habit of using it, it really does save you money. You don't realize how much food goes bad and how much money you are throwing away. It's worth the investment to get one
Angela M.
We have a foodsaver, and we use it to package meats for storage. We're able to freeze the meats without risk of them getting freezer burnt. The vacuum seal helps!
Mainhia V.
Works like a charm!!!!! And also do as it says! Food saver ! It helps to keep air out in bag so that you food wont go bad
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
Good to have when u get a lot of meats and need to put them in freezer for awhile. Bags are a little pricey
Rebecca R.
Love my foodsaver. I buy my meat in bulk and this product helps me keep my meat fresh until I'm ready to make it for dinner.
veronica m.
Does it really works
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
How long can u package the meat for
Gina C.
Portland, OR
How well does the food preserve? Longer than normal in a Tupperware?