BY FOODSAVER

Keep food fresh up to 5X longer with FoodSaver Portion Pouch Rolls. Durable, multi-ply, puncture and tear-resistant material creates an air-tight seal to lock in freshness and taste. Preserve and store foods in refrigerator, freezer or pantry while maintaining optimal taste, flavor and texture. Prevents freezer burn on foods stored in freezer. Perforated in the center to seal 2 bags at a time and separates easily. Rolls are customizable to create any bag length. Safe for microwave and simmering. Use with FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing Systems. Contains 3-count 11" x 16' rolls. see more...

Buy on Kohls*
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Decorator Expert
We used the food saver once we opened it and that was it. If you're really dedicated and stay ontop of things like this, it's probably for you. We just have no need for it.
wendy s.
wendy s.
I have used food savor for a year now. I definitely recommend to all my friends. It keeps my items fresh and it's easy to use. It's a winner also for my everyday left overs and I reheat and taste fresh. Saves me money also
Annette H.
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
We love buying in bulk! It saves money so these definitely help a lot! Easy to use as wwll
Amber H.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
FoodSaver pouches are great for sealing food. They work really well for sealing meat for the freezer. I have tried other brands, but this one works the best in my opinion. I really like that the rolls can be customized.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love food saver products. Makes meal prep so easy. Food freezes and thaws so easily with these portion control pouches.
Angela S.
Angela S.
The food saver portion control pouches are perfect for meal preppers! Simply measure and save it for later I the week.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
My dad use to use some thing kind of like this and he said worked well so i bet these do as welll..
Sheila K.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Food saver is a FANTASTIC product. My hubby actually bought it before we were married. I thought it was gimmick , I was wrong!