Foodsaver

FoodSaver 4800 Series 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, v4840

4.58 / 5

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
We bought this after having a cow butchered. So much meat for a family of 3 gets freezer burnt quickly if not sealed. We can do maybe 30 packages with the main sealer before it stops actually vacuuming the air out. It will suck for about 2 seconds, stop and seal them. I know 30 is a lot for a household appliance, but that is over the course of a 2 to 3 hours as I don't have the attention span to sit there non stop! I do use the attachment sealer often though with the (sold separately) mason jar attachment for my dry reserve! I do love my foodsaver vacuum sealer, it is just sometimes a love/hate relationship.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I’ve been using the FoodSaver 4800 series and it’s amazing. The automatic vacuum sealing is super easy and keeps food fresh. The pulseVac feature is great for delicate items. Cleanup is simple too.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I’m not kidding - this product is the reason I’m not poor today. You know the story; I was constantly throwing out unused food that was rotting in the back of my fridge. With a busy schedule and unpredictable chronic pain, I don’t always get to cook perishables in time. Since I can’t just go shopping daily, I decided it was time to invest in a Foodsaver vacuum sealer. Now I’m able to buy my food in bulk and seal everything in portions of my choosing with the touch of a button! Vacuum sealing has kept my food at the peak of freshness for much, much longer. No more food waste. This also comes with an attachment for jarring and quick marinades. Worth. Every. Dollar.