Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesFoodsaver
4800 Series 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, v4840

The FoodSaver 4800 Series 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing System features automatic bag sealing and a handheld sealer for sealing vacuum zipper bags and containers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FoodSaver 4800 Series 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, v4840!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
FoodSaver 4800 Series 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, v4840 uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband and l went to our friend birthday on Denver, then we went on kitchen we saw this vacuum sealing system then we us about this product they say's After 10 months of occasional use it no longer vac/seals. It will vacuum air out, but their must manually hot the seal button and even then it may or may not seal. Their thought spending more would assure a reliable product.
Thomas S.
Monroe, NC
FoodSaver 4800 Series 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, v4840 uploaded by Thomas S.
This is an ok machine but it requires too much excess waste of the bags in order to seal. Accessory port is great and I like being able to keep the bags with the machine. I would recommend this for the occasional food saving fanatics.
marsha D.
Martin, TN
FoodSaver 4800 Series 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, v4840 uploaded by marsha D.
I cannot eat frozen vegetables/fish or canned food. However we have to think beyond the box... just in case I can not get fresh in the upcoming days.. I can buy fresh ——season it and vacuum seal it... I have used a FoodSaver 4800 Series 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, v4840 for years.
Ashley F.
New Orleans, LA
FoodSaver 4800 Series 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, v4840 uploaded by Ashley F.
My husband bought this for our family after realizng how much money we were wasting on spolied food. It has been a month since getting it and we have already stocked up on more bags because we use it for everything in our fridge and freezer. We have seen our food costs go down just in the short time that we have owned it. I love the vaccum zipper bags because they are great foor frozen fruit, fish sticks and a whole host of other things we use often but want to keep fresh. I am pleased with our purchase and its super easy to use. A new #mycultclassic for our family
Maryam S.
South amboy
Purchased at: Target
I’m not kidding - this product is the reason I’m not poor today. You know the story; I was constantly throwing out unused food that was rotting in the back of my fridge. With a busy schedule and unpredictable chronic pain, I don’t always get to cook perishables in time. Since I can’t just go shopping daily, I decided it was time to invest in a Foodsaver vacuum sealer. Now I’m able to buy my food in bulk and seal everything in portions of my choosing with the touch of a button! Vacuum sealing has kept my food at the peak of freshness for much, much longer. No more food waste. This also comes with an attachment for jarring and quick marinades. Worth. Every. Dollar.
Suzy  W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
A must have for those who buy in bulk or do freezer meals. Effective and easy to use, affordable when you consider the long term benefits.. Great for both dry and wet food sealing definitely recommend.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t know how I lived without a vacuum sealer before. It’s a great helper around the house. I use it to marinate different meats/fish before storing in a freezer. It also works great to portion and freeze fruits and berries for my smoothies
Alyssa  K.
Grand Rapids, MI
We use this all the time! We buy bulk items from Costco, like meat and seafood and then break them into smaller portions. We then vacuum seal and freeze the majority for later use. We save a ton of money and food keeps forever that way. No freezer burn. Easy to thaw in a bowl of warm water, just toss in a portion. So worth the investment!
LauraandFrank L.
Molalla
Foodsaver 2 in 1 Food Preservation System w/ Accessory Kit I love it I marinate I save money and food from spoiling. I personally love the reusable ziploc sealer bags and canisters. It is worth the money.
Lucia N.
Mendoza
Se ve un producto increíble! Me encantaría probarlo, recomendarlo en mis redes sociales y darle una reseña!!

Looking for your answer?