BY FOODS ALIVE

100% Pure Mineral Salt form a pristine area deep in the Himalayan Mountain Range. Himalayan Salt has a precise mesh with our body's inner workings because it contains an almost identical set of elements to those found inside the human body, 84 of the possible 92 trace minerals, in the same proportion as naturally exists in our blood. Himalayan pink salt can be consumed as a mineral water (Sole), dissolved in a hot bath for a healthy soak and detox, or it can be put directly on your food or used in cooking. This salt's vivid pink color is a result of the trace elements in the salt. These naturally present minerals are essential for human health. When water and Himalayan Salt combine, they activate to harmonize cell metabolism, by supporting acid/alkaline (pH) balance, re-mineralization of the cells, maintaining proper electrolyte levels, and assist the cleansing of the body through better elimination of toxins and heavy metals. see more...

• I have always wanted to try Himalayan sea salt. I think i...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this specifically in the larger size?7 Answers
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite salt of all time. A friend of mine turned me onto it and although it is a bit more pricey than your regular table salt, it's totally worth it. I've bought product repeatedly over the last few year. My favorite use is sprinkling it on my watermelon.
Adrie M.
Himalayan Pink Salt is probably the best salt ever. I've heard it is better for you but I'm not sure how true that is! It's great on hard boiled eggs and in my opinion has a "saltier" flavor, if that even makes sense haha.
Tiffaney V.
The only salt I use not outside of baking is the Himalayan Pink Salt! I love how many minerals and other nutrients are in it and to make it even better....it's PINK! I keep it in a clear salt grinder to add a little color to the table!
Valeria Á.
La sal rosada es uno de mis ingredientes favoritos para cocinar en casa ya que según sus propiedades son mejores para la salud
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
We replaced all salt in our house with this pink Himalayan salt. He tastes better and has much better health benefits
Victoria S.
Love to use this salt in my steaks plus it's healthier and I find it cute because it's pink lol
Cynthia C.
I like using Himalayan sea salt. It's supposed to be much healthier than regular salt.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
In my home we only use Pink Himalayan salt, or Celtic Sea Salt. We love them both!!
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
I love pink himalayan sea salt! it's so tasty and amazing. Such a delicious flavor.
Taryn C.
Where can I buy this specifically in the larger size?
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
I have always wanted to try Himalayan sea salt. I think it just looks so pretty! Haha! Is it supposed to be any better for you than regular salt?