Foodie Fuel Inc. Foodie Fuel Coconut Vanilla 2 oz.

by Foodie Fuel Inc.

Certified OrganicVeganPaleoGluten FreeNon-GMOSoy Free

What are the ingredients in these ?
Start your review of Foodie Fuel Inc. Foodie Fuel Coconut Vanilla 2 oz.!
Nikol D.
Palmetto, FL
If I had to have 1 snack item for the rest of my life, this would be it. The vanilla is so delicious I ate the entire bag.
Nicole G.
Kansas City, MO
These tasted SO good I accidentally ate the entire bag. It has a great balance of flavor with the coconut and the vanilla. They are crunchy, light and sweet. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because there’s a bunch of added (however NATURAL) sweeteners. Coconut sugar being the second ingredient.
Khaoula Q.
Foodie Fuel Inc. Foodie Fuel Coconut Vanilla 2 oz. uploaded by Khaoula Q.
I didn't like these. The quality seems fine but they weren't as crunchy as I had expected. They are a little smaller than like...a wheat thin and are about the same thickness. They aren't like brittle, they don't have that crisp crunch to them, but they are not soft either. The flavor is okay. If you like coconut sugar you will like these. My favorite was the one with coconut. Foodie Fuel Inc. Foodie Fuel Coconut Vanilla 2 oz.
lea L.
Istvana Lakija 10
I thought it would be something great aspecially cause it is not full of sugar but no, I do not like it, it is not delicious, not at all.
Valeria M.
Mexico
Son super deliciosos, simplemente de mis favoritos, los compro muy seguido y su sabor es inigualable v
Ask a question to the Influenster community...