BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Arianna S.
So delicious, I can't get enough! I recently got these and have been obsessed ever since.  This true sweet-potato chip leaves me feeling healthy while still indulging in my salty cravings. It pairs really well with homemade quacamole and salsa.
Marianne S.
Clitherall
Crunchy, sweet and very tasty!  I have enjoyed eating them each and every time I have purchased.  Much more crisp and crunchy and flavorful than other brands.  I have purchased then at whole foods, Byerlys and other coops in the cities. I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys a sweet crunchy chip!
Jess F.
Hauppauge , Ny
Loooove these! My kids love them and have no clue they are not traditional potato chips. Better alternative to the salty and greasy chips. Mom wins!
Carly F.
Manassas, VA
These chips are delicious! They're an awesome alternative to the normal potato chips. Even my husband likes them!
Jessica B.
Good alternative to eating regular chips. Still not super healthy, but tasty.
Kendra V.
Orillia , ON
These chips are great on there own, but they make the best nachos. It's nice that while they are very tasty the are not as bad for you as regular chips.