GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsFood Should Taste Good
Food Should Taste Good Gluten Free Tortilla Chips Single Serve Spicy Jalapeño (24 ct) 15 oz

by Food Should Taste Good

Is this actually spicy?
Are these too spicy or just the right level?
[product:food-should-taste-good-jalapeno-gluten-free-tortilla-chips] Is that too spicy?
Start your review of Food Should Taste Good™ Gluten Free Tortilla Chips Single Serve Spicy Jalapeño (24 ct) 1.5 oz!
Annie K.
Food Should Taste Good™ Gluten Free Tortilla Chips Single Serve Spicy Jalapeño (24 ct) 1.5 oz uploaded by Annie K.
These are pretty good. Got these complimentary from work. They taste healthier than regular tortilla chips. I like the jalapeño flavor.
Tracy G.
Harker Hts, TX
No to excited with these!! Not big on spicy chips! Not really good at Gluten free products.
Louweez L.
Reno, NV
Food Should Taste Good™ Gluten Free Tortilla Chips Single Serve Spicy Jalapeño (24 ct) 1.5 oz uploaded by Louweez L.
As a big fan of Food Should Taste Good chips, we are attracted by this black packaging!! This multigrain tortilla chips are so crunchy and tasty, it doesn’t make me thirsty at all. We love this so much because it is gluten free, diary free and made with good ingredient. The only thing I don’t like is, bit too spicy for me. But you know, even it is too spicy, I just can’t stop munching it, yum-yum-yum!!
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
6,222 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I have recently gotten into gluten free products because of my daughter's boyfriend. I love the spicy 🔥🔥🔥 flavor.
Judithakim M.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like these . They have a weird taste in the beginning but after awhile it tastes pretty normal
Noemi F.
Hamilton
Muy ricos ! Me gustan! Trato de no tenerlos a la mano porq no puedo oara y bueno no es muy saludable
Izayana D.
20782
I love it because is spicy and it’s really good i recommend everyone to try it because i love it
Carrie S.
Elk Grove, CA
These jalapeno tortilla chips from food should taste good brand are gluten-free have no trans fats or artificial flavors or preservatives they are baked and they have diced jalapeno peppers and crushed red peppers they're not too salty at all better for you than some of the leading brands.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Food Should Taste Good™ Gluten Free Tortilla Chips Single Serve Spicy Jalapeño (24 ct) 1.5 oz uploaded by Ella P.
Kinda bland, but it's what's expected from something healthy-ish! Flavor it good, I love jalapeno! I'll buy again
Jessica C.
Washington DC
These are amazing!!!! I dip them in hummus or salsa!!!! They also have the perfect kick to them..... not too spicy but perfect! They have just the Right amount of heat to them. I actually think they are super hard to find at times so when you do make sure you buy tons!