Food Should Taste Good™ Creamy Tomato & White Cheddar Bisque Soup 4-35 oz. Aseptic Packs

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Made with• Tomato puree• Cream• White cheddar see more...

Marlo T.
Pittsburgh
Amazing soup! Absolutely delicious in every way! It is very healthy. I usually buy it at my local grocery store and it's a good price for how many packs I am getting. Can make a huge pot of this which is always good for the winter time. I highly recommend these!
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
YUM. As a college student, I was constantly looking for healthy meals to make quick. This was my answer- seriously I had it almost four times a week. Very affordable (college student!) and delicious. Not your average soup can!
Ra M.
kuwait
I really like this tomato soup, it's my favorites for a gathering with my family, it tastes really good and it's affordable, and it also has abunique flavor to it, if you like making your own tomato soup I would definitely recommend this to you.
Hamideche g.
19000. setif
Tomato sauce has existed since ancient times were used by our ancestors and over time developed in the preparation of sauce and became better flavors and used in many of our dishes and the most famous pizza so far we get these
Hyba D.
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster they are so amazing products m so satisfied and I can't wait to try them love u all 💓💓💓💓
Maleek A.
This creamy tomatto is so delicious with a great smell 💖😻😻
Everyday i put some of this creamy tomatto in my food 💖