BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tortilla Chips (It's a Cracker, Too!)® made with stone-ground yellow corn, brown rice, flax and sesame seeds and quinoa.

Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so good! I love how they taste and that they are far healthier for you than other chips. They are slightly over priced, but I've found coupons and rebates for them a decent amount of the time. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy alternative to fried chips to snack on.
Holly C.
Sherman, TX
I really like this brand, used to work at Sam's doing demos and their line of chips and snacks would always be popular. I like the flavor and quality of these chips. I would recommend these and the blue corn tortilla chips to anyone.
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
These taste so good! I love eating them with guacamole. Plus they do not have any additives or preservatives
Cristy L.
A healthy source, I buy it at Costco and I feel good eating them because doesn't have bad ingredients!
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
Super delicious!!! It taste great, nice and crispy!! 8 ounces is a great size doe these chips
Bailie R.
Malvern, AR
Love the flavor! Great choice for spinach dip, I choose these every time! Also a great price!
Kylie P.
Pilot Butte
Delicious healthy option for anyone craving a salty treat! Cheap, and amazing. Very crunchy and filled with healthy seeds and content! Would buy again and recommend to family and friends :) go buy!!
victoria d.
Its ok and has a bit of flavour but not too much. Very good with salsa but can be a bit salty and dry alone. Seems healthy.