Food Should Taste Good White Cheddar Tortilla Chips

by Food Should Taste Good

Culinary--Authentic: At Food Should Taste Good, we believe that you should give it your best...every time. Food is best when it's not complicated. It tastes great when it's made with real, wholesome and high quality ingredients. We celebrate the taste and sensory appeal that results from the deliberate choices we make with each product.

These sound amazing! Are they powdery on the outside? And are they hard to find? Ive never seen them before
Start your review of Food Should Taste Good White Cheddar Tortilla Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Monicafrae D.
I am a chipaholoc! This brand is definitely delicious with sandwiches or with hummus or even by itself !!
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Great alternative to typical chips. Just a hint of salt. Taste good with dip or cheese.
Tina S.
Fairview, PA
I like these better than regular tortilla chips. I usually get the plain multi grain ones. I use them like traditional corn tortilla tortilla. they are gluten free too
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked these when I first had them. I bought a big bag of them and they weren't the best. They are healthy so I like that.
Emily M.
Berwyn, PA
A great snack that i can feel slightly less guilty about than eating regular snack foods. I love salty and savory foods so I would always find myself reaching for chips and it was nice to find a slightly healthier option that still has an amazing taste!
Karly B.
Osseo, MN
Taste delicious on their own or with a topping. I usually eat them with guacamole. They’re a little expensive but also the best tasting “healthy” chip I’ve tried.
Courtney A.
These chips are great. They are good by themselves or with salsa. My only problem is I run out of them too quickly
Lesley F.
East Haven
These are great. Love every kind from the brand. I've been buying them since they came out like 10 years ago.
Leor M.
Soooo yummy! I love cheese but always feel guilty eating anything cheese flavored since I tend to buy the unhealthy stuff... so this is a great alternative! It's the best of both worlds: carbs and cheese.
Carley G.
So yummy! I can't get enough, I'll eat the whole bag if I don't watch out! They're great!