Food Should Taste Good White Cheddar Tortilla Chips uploaded by Yari T.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Culinary--Authentic: At Food Should Taste Good, we believe that you should give it your best...every time. Food is best when it's not complicated. It tastes great when it's made with real, wholesome and high quality ingredients. We celebrate the taste and sensory appeal that results from the deliberate choices we make with each product.

• These sound amazing! Are they powdery on the outside? And...1 Answers
Leor M.
Skokie, IL
Soooo yummy! I love cheese but always feel guilty eating anything cheese flavored since I tend to buy the unhealthy stuff... so this is a great alternative! It's the best of both worlds: carbs and cheese.
Emily M.
Berwyn, PA
A great snack that i can feel slightly less guilty about than eating regular snack foods. I love salty and savory foods so I would always find myself reaching for chips and it was nice to find a slightly healthier option that still has an amazing taste!
Tina S.
Fairview, PA
I like these better than regular tortilla chips. I usually get the plain multi grain ones. I use them like traditional corn tortilla tortilla. they are gluten free too
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I love these chips they have quinoa,brown rice, sunflower seeds,white cheddervi mean really healthy crunchy chips!low on sodium only 140 caleries i domt feel guilty eating thses chips like reg chips
Katherine D.
Fort Collins, CO
My favorite brand for chips. To me they taste much better than fried chemical packed chips. A litter higher end and great for entertaining. Love the cheddar taste.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked these when I first had them. I bought a big bag of them and they weren't the best. They are healthy so I like that.
Courtney A.
These chips are great. They are good by themselves or with salsa. My only problem is I run out of them too quickly
Lesley F.
East Haven
These are great. Love every kind from the brand. I've been buying them since they came out like 10 years ago.
Monicafrae D.
I am a chipaholoc! This brand is definitely delicious with sandwiches or with hummus or even by itself !!
Merinda G.
They are actually pretty good I was skeptical at first but I really enjoyed these little crackers
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
These sound amazing! Are they powdery on the outside? And are they hard to find? Ive never seen them before