BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Culinary--Authentic: At Food Should Taste Good, we believe that you should give it your best...every time. Food is best when it's not complicated. It tastes great when it's made with real, wholesome and high quality ingredients. We celebrate the taste and sensory appeal that results from the deliberate choices we make with each product.

Emily M.
Berwyn, PA
A great snack that i can feel slightly less guilty about than eating regular snack foods. I love salty and savory foods so I would always find myself reaching for chips and it was nice to find a slightly healthier option that still has an amazing taste!
Tina S.
fairview, pa
I like these better than regular tortilla chips. I usually get the plain multi grain ones. I use them like traditional corn tortilla tortilla. they are gluten free too
Katherine D.
Fort Collins, CO
My favorite brand for chips. To me they taste much better than fried chemical packed chips. A litter higher end and great for entertaining. Love the cheddar taste.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked these when I first had them. I bought a big bag of them and they weren't the best. They are healthy so I like that.
Courtney A.
These chips are great. They are good by themselves or with salsa. My only problem is I run out of them too quickly
Monicafrae D.
I am a chipaholoc! This brand is definitely delicious with sandwiches or with hummus or even by itself !!
Carley G.
So yummy! I can't get enough, I'll eat the whole bag if I don't watch out! They're great!
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Great alternative to typical chips. Just a hint of salt. Taste good with dip or cheese.
The perfect combination! I love cheddar and this is a piece of a paradise! I think they should just sell it onn bigger packages! But I always buy, and really recommend!