Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips Sweet Potato uploaded by maria a.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good® Sweet Potato All Natural Tortilla Chips.
Tortilla chips (it's a cracker, Too!)™ made with sweet potato.
GF certified gluten free.
Certified kosher. see more...

• Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wondering if thi...5 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Katharine A.
Strasburg, PA
I am addicted to these chips. They are great with hummus, salsa, guacamole, or just on their own. Food that tastes good uses simple and wholesome ingredients so you don't have to feel completely guilty about snacking on chips. Not only do they taste better imo, but they are better for you than corn chips. A great alternative for anyone looking for something a little different than the average tortilla chip.
Ashley L.
Milwaukie, OR
Need a snack that tastes unhealthy but is actually made of really food stuff? These chips are for you!! I like my savory foods to be slightly sweet and love eating these with soup or yogurt dip! The price is a little spending, but well worth it!
apryl R.
These are too good to be chips. They are the perfect amount of sweet yet just the very bit least salty. You can definitely taste the sweet potato and you can tell that it came from a real sweet potato. Very delicious, will buy again.
Monique G.
Oregon
These are something I probably wouldn’t buy it on a normal basis. They have a very strange texture to them and they are kind of bland. Maybe they would be better with a dip, but a chip should be able to stand alone without dip.
McKenzie P.
Ogden
Omg these are my favorite!!! I could seriously just sit and eat an entire bag! They are sweet from the sweet potatoes and salty from the sea salt and just pure goodness
Mary L.
I like sweet potatoes and tortilla chips. So, the fact that someone put the two of them together is a plus to me. These were given to me along with their blue corn chips and I will be purchasing them when I have a chip craving. This is my new go to brand for healthy chip alternatives.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
These are amazing... when I first tried them i got on a kick and couldn't stop repurchasing them. They satisfy my salty chip craving which I get some times. Definitely a healthier alternative
Sherry F.
Annandale, NJ
Obsessed with these chips! I’m not a big snacked and i usually don’t even like chips but these are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. No dip required to enjoy these
Katie M.
Bemidji, MN
These are the best sweet potato chips I've had! I am always looking for a somewhat healthy alternative to regular chips and this is my go to. They are priced right and can be purchased at target. These chips are great in a taco salad.
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Addicting. They are amazing. I have never tried them with a dip, and have never needed to. It's iff though, sometimes I get a super salty bag, but when they are good they are great.
Sara O.
Ridgewood, NY
Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wondering if this variety is worth picking up!