Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips Sweet Potato uploaded by maria a.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good® Sweet Potato All Natural Tortilla Chips.
Tortilla chips (it's a cracker, Too!)™ made with sweet potato.
GF certified gluten free.
Certified kosher. see more...

• Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wondering if this ...5 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I just recently discovered Food Should Taste Good and absolutely love the Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips! I am a little bit ashamed to say that I ate the bag in one sitting. They still have the crunch and slight taste of tortilla chips, but also have the flavoring of sweet potatoes. I also love the fact that I know all of the ingredients that are used!
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
Not as good as other flavors from this brand, because these are a little too thick and too sweet. They do have added sugar, I believe or so they feel like. It's a perfectly fine chip, but you can get a 5-star one if you choose another flavor :D
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
These are delicious and dangerous! Although they are probably a *little* healthier than regular tortilla chips due to the sweet potatoes, these are still chips and still not good for you. But they are so much tastier than most chips!
Danica B.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
My new found snack. These are a cross between a sweet potato chip and a tortilla chip. They are nice and hearty with a slightly sweet and salty taste to them. They have replaced my love for blue corn tortilla chips.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
My husband introduced me to these chips last night and they are amazing. they are salty and sweet I eat them with any dip/ salsa/ humus. these are my new favorite!
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Christiansbrg, VA
These chips have a sweetness to them that ordinary corn tortilla chips don't have. I especially like dipping them in hummus!
Caeli E.
Caeli E.
Des Moines, IA
I love the Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips, and I thought the sweet potatoes chips were pretty good.  To me, they had a decent flavor - you could taste the sweetness of the sweet potatoes.  I felt like the flavor fell flat because there wasn't much of a contrast to the sweet potato flavor.  Personally I needed more salt to go with the sweet potato flavor. The texture was pretty good - they were fairly crunchy.  I could have used a slightly lighter texture, and the size of the chips were also enormous, which I thought was kind of annoying.  Over all, I think I would purchase these again, especially if I had a salty or very flavorful dip.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Before I had these I never liked products that tasted like sweet potato. But one day I gave these a chance and it was the best thing I've ever done. They taste so good. I always recommend these to others that don't like sweet potatoes and they end up loving these. They also don't use so much salt but use just enough that it makes it taste even better.
Camille H.
Camille H.
Sandy, UT
I love these chips. I could eat a whole bag all by my lonesome (except I wouldn't be lonesome because I'd have my chips. Anyway.), and the rest of my family loves them as well. I like that sweet potatoes don't spike your blood sugar as severely as white potatoes, and these chips are about as clean eating as they come. We buy them often, and I'd highly recommend!
Laura B.
Laura B.
We love these in our house. I like the idea of trying something other than corn chips all the time. The slight sweet flavor mixed with the saltiness makes for a great chip. These are the kind of chip that you can eat without needing a dip. We pick them up at Wegmans when we get them and find the price affordable for the big bags.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Ridgewood, NY
Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wondering if this variety is worth picking up!