BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Food Should Taste Good® All Natural Tortilla Chips Cantina.

More chips to enjoy. Party pack.

100% More vs 5.5oz bag.

Tortilla chips (the original style) made with yellow corn, sea salt.

GF, Certified gluten free.

Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I absolutely love this chip. I can find these at my local Whole Foods and often on sale. The Cantina flavor has the right amount of spice and it's hard to believe these are a healthier alternative to your standard chip. Love these!
Bella B.
Best chips ever, I love all the flavors they offer. My favorite is the multigrain and sweet potato! My go to for anything. The only con is that they often have more air in the bag then chips.
Nereida Z.
Ontario, CA
These chips are greeeeat for parties. I don't quite remember the price but they were delicious. i remember eating them with some guac. but i feel they would be good with sour cream, or even hummus
Jayda K.
Doniphan, MO
I love the taste of these chips, I purchase them often. The only downside it the price, there are cheaper brands out there but I haven't found one with the same quality of flavor. Most tortilla chips are bland, but honestly I could eat these without salsa.
Cortney S.
Laurel, DE
We have a very limited selection of Food Should Taste Good chips in our area, however whenever I find them, I have to purchase a bag or two! Healthy, light, and taste great!
Taylor M.
Cleburne, TX
LOVE the taste of these chips and they seem to be healthy. I eat them even without salsa. From what I remember, the ingredients are organic. Buy them at Kroger!
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
These chips are best tortilla chips! Love that they are organic and go free. These are large in size, great for dipping in guacamole or salsa. Super crunchy!
Elick N.
Frederick , MD
These are one of my favorites snacks specially for this time of year that we are watching out not to over eat and consume healthy snacks, love the flavor!
Tracy B.
Attleboro, MA
A good basic tortilla chip - neutral flavor that doesn't take away from your favorite dip/salsa. I'd purchase again.
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
These are so good. I especially love them because they are gluten free and they taste oh so good.