BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Culinary--Authentic: At Food Should Taste Good, we believe that you should give it your best...every time. Food is best when it's not complicated. It tastes great when it's made with real, wholesome and high quality ingredients. We celebrate the taste and sensory appeal that results from the deliberate choices we make with each product.

Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the taste of these. They have a grainy texture without the stale crunch that many competitors seem to have. I give it four stars because of the price versus how much of the product you get. I understand it's expensive to make a healthier alternative to chips but it's almost unaffordable...almost.
Brandy M.
Littleton, CO
These are addicting. I love them. They have great texture, great flavor, and they hold together when dipping. They're a little bit more than regular tortilla chips, but it's worth it because I feel they are a healthier choice when I am in the mood for a snack. I would definitely recommend them.
Samantha D.
Orem, UT
Love these! I eat them plain, with salsa, with guacamole, with hummus, anything! They are affordable and I am a repeat customer over and over! I love that they are just as delicious by themselves as they are with anything else! You won't regret getting these.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is a great tasting cracker, and an option if you are looking for all natural with no added colors, flavors, or really anything artificial m. This is a good brand, I have tried other products form this company andI feel good knowing it's not junk food.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I love chips with a good crunch and that I can eat without feeling guilty. these chips are so delicious and they're healthy I mean what can get any better than a snack you don't even have to worry about.
Ryan S.
Charleston, SC
These are the best chips! I really love all of this brand's products. The chips are nice and crunchy and are great for dips and also pair well with cheese. I love how crunchy they are. The price is pretty reasonable as well.
Katie B.
Madison, CT
I found this brand at Costco and absolutely love their tortilla chips! They are so crunchy, and are somewhat thinner than regular tortilla chips, which I like. They also seem much fresher and are made with more natural ingredients.
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
These chips are delicious because of the sesame seeds. This company makes some of the best chips ever. It's hard to choose a favorite but these are in the top three.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Based on the brand of the company, I think they missed the mark a little bit. They are acceptable, but I wouldn't bring them to a party to share.
Natalia H.
I love FoodSHouldTasteGood brand even though its a mouthful! ;) It has the best flavor ever and toasted sesame is the best way to go!