BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Culinary--Authentic: At Food Should Taste Good, we believe that you should give it your best...every time. Food is best when it's not complicated. It tastes great when it's made with real, wholesome and high quality ingredients. We celebrate the taste and sensory appeal that results from the deliberate choices we make with each product.

Buy on Walmart
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Pretty darn good I loved all the little extras in the tortilla chip, def. Some great extra flavors in the mix. :) I like them plain I don't even dip them in salsa.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
I received these chips in a VoxBox. They weren't as good as a full flavor tortilla chip and honestly, I was disappointed in the nutritional value, I expected more fiber than what I saw. They are also a little more pricey in stores that other options.
Erica p.
Norwalk, CT
I'm always trying different flavor of chips and this is my favorite! It's addicting, I can eat a whole bag by myself
Kathryn W.
I love this tortilla chip! Huge crunch, holds up to thick dip like a pro & tastes amazing! Very hearty and filling.
samantha i.
Hammond, IN
Someone from work had this chips never knew of them before . These chip taste different but I would buy another bag
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
These are very good and pair it with some hummus, or guacamole and you've got a very delicious and healthy treat.
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
I like these multi grain chips a lot. Love the fact that they are low fat snacks and tastes great
Brandy H.
Stoughton, SK
I love that it is healthy and some organic they taste great and it met me expectations they are nice and crispy and just the right salt lots of natural ingredients I will recommend this to everyone!!