BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

A hint of cane sugar enhances the natural nuttiness of the sweet potato in a chip that is a riff on a classic baked sweet potato. Try the chips with a fresh fruit salsa.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Cane Sugar, Sweet Potatoes, Sea Salt.

• What is the texture like for these chips? It looks very g...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wonderin...5 Answers
  • Do these taste good?5 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Kellyn B.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
These make a great quick snack at work! I pretty much always have a bag in my drawer to munch on. I love that they aren't incredibly salty or greasy and are sold at a reasonable price point! Definitely recommend them!
Melissa L.
Bath, ME
Sweet potato chips?!

Yes, sweet potato chips are the bomb dot com and these are some of the best you will find.

I have been buying this brand for years, back when my local market had only two shelves of "healthy" snacks. They're great with hummus or on their own....AND KIDS WILL EAT THEM!
Melody M.
Austin, TX
I can't get enough of these! (When I'm eating carbs. lol) They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. I also love that you can pronounce all of the ingredients on the bag. So yummy!
Amy R.
Columbus, OH
The first time I ate these, I thought they were an artisan gourmet food, not something accessible and affordable from the grocery store. I can be happy that they have great ingredients for me and my kids.
Zack B.
Bethlehem, PA
Looking for a guilt free snack? Look no further. These delightful sweet potato tortilla chips are the perfect snack for someone who wants chips but doesn't want the added consequence of greasy normal potato chips.
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
Food Should Taste Good’s Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips are delicious and a great way to satisfy your tortilla chip cravings. They are light, crunchy, and flavorful. I love that they’re made with actual sweet potatoes and not random flavor additives.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I’m not usually a huge fan of sweet potato chips but these were delicious! They would be great for spicy salsa because they would balance it with sweet. I love knowing that they’re healthier than regular tortilla chips. I would buy these again.
Jen F.
Nunda
These are great on their own or with salsa or queso. I love their salty sweetness. They taste amazing, better than any gorilla chip I have ever tried
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Su M.
San Juan
I recently tried this chips and they are just bomb i ate them with a guacamole dip and it was just heaven tasted amazing since the chips are kind of sweet and the dip was spicy
Nicole B.
Favorite dip to dip these chips in?
Priyanka P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Do these taste good?
Sara O.
Stamford, CT
Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wondering if this variety is worth picking up!
Michelle S.
Caledonia, NY
I'm interested to see what other flavors this company offers. My super market only carries the Buffalo flavor.
Michelle M.
North Hollywood
What is the texture like for these chips? It looks very grainy?