BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

A hint of cane sugar enhances the natural nuttiness of the sweet potato in a chip that is a riff on a classic baked sweet potato. Try the chips with a fresh fruit salsa.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Cane Sugar, Sweet Potatoes, Sea Salt.

• What is the texture like for these chips? It looks very g...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wonderin...5 Answers
  • Do these taste good?5 Answers
Krista W.
Ipswich
These are my favorite chips I am addicted to them!  My favorite flavor is the sweet potato chips I think they have amazing quality ingredients and they are way better and healthier than other comparable chips.  I would recommend these to anyone!
Monica B.
Charlotte
These are my go to snack! Love the flavor and variety of this brand. Will definitely but again
Lillian M.
Hastings, MN
Yummy with everything. I love this chips in place od tortillas. They taste good with everything. I buy these in bulk.
Tyler S.
West Haven, CT
Yum! GMO free and always on sale! Decent value for the money. Plus I know it’s healthy and doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients. If we are going to snack on chips we are going to do it the right way, and this brand is it!
Rebecca R.
New York
I love Food Should Taste Good products. Have tried a few different kinds and all are delicious. I don’t like buying them though because they’re too tasty and I eat too many in one sitting!
Kelly G.
Powell, OH
Hands down these are my favorite go to tortilla chip. They taste amazing and I feel slightly less guilty with them being made from sweet potatoes. They aren’t too salty which I like. They go great with dips or all on their own.
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
These are one of my favorite sweet potato chips. They taste absolutely delicious. They are also healthier than your average chip. They're great for a party or with a turkey burger. The price is very affordable.
I can’t get enough of these chips!! They taste good and they are on the healthier side! They are totally addicting.
Samantha |.
Providence
These chips are my not-so-guilty pleasure snack. They are so tasty and can be so addicting!
Amanda F.
I absolutely adore these chips. They are great for snacks and such. I love that they are gluten free and all the ingredients are readable.
Nicole B.
Favorite dip to dip these chips in?
Priyanka P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Do these taste good?
Sara O.
Stamford, CT
Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wondering if this variety is worth picking up!
Michelle S.
Caledonia, NY
I'm interested to see what other flavors this company offers. My super market only carries the Buffalo flavor.
Michelle M.
North Hollywood
What is the texture like for these chips? It looks very grainy?

back