BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

A hint of cane sugar enhances the natural nuttiness of the sweet potato in a chip that is a riff on a classic baked sweet potato. Try the chips with a fresh fruit salsa.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Cane Sugar, Sweet Potatoes, Sea Salt.

• What is the texture like for these chips? It looks very g...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wonderin...5 Answers
  • Do these taste good?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
These chips are 10/10.  I love them plain or with salsa, they are so yummy and feel so healthy because of the low amount of ingredients.  They are a little pricey but its great when you catch them on sale. I would definitely recommend these chips to someone who wants something different than corn tortilla.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
These are amazing chips!  I love that they are organic, healty for you, and have the perfect combination of salty, sweet, and savory.  Having the big 24 pack is also great, I can just store the box above my cabinets, and pull out what i need for snacks or lunches, and dont have to keep running to the store.
Kaitlin G.
I was a little hesitant about a sweet potato chip but, I ended up loving these! They’re also good in salsa. It’s great because I really can sit there and eat a whole bag of chips, but I don’t feel “as” guilt eating these! Actually, they’re really filling and you don’t eat as much as regular chips.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
These are the best tortilla chips on the market. The sweetness of the sweet potato really compliments dip! I find it to be a healthier alternative to tortilla chips, and these are a total hit at social gatherings! There's always a conversation surrounding these bad boys and how good they are!
Tessa C.
Longmont, CO
These are so good! They have such a unique taste. It's almost the perfect blend between a chip and a cracker, and you can definitely tell they are made from sweet potatoes. No artificial flavoring here. The only problem is they are a bit pricey, but at least I know I'm paying for quality.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
These chips are delicious! I've found them at Target and Sprouts. They are great for dipping or all on their own. The ingredients are super clean and make you feel good about eating this snack, even if it is on the pricier side for the amount of chips you get. We will definitely buy again!
Sophie H.
Pittsburgh
Favorite. Chips. Ever. I am a sucker for sweet potato & these are a great combo of tortilla chips & sweet potato.  I have been buying these chips for years, normally at BJ's or Costco (so I can get the jumbo bag).  I 100% recommend trying this healthy but delicious snack!
Danielle T.
Merrimack
Whenever they have these stocked in my work cafeteria, I have to buy them - they are so good! Definitely have recommend them to people and they all seemed to enjoy them.  Haven't tried their other flavors but if they're as good as the sweet potato ones then sign me up!
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
By far, my favorite tortilla chips ever. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty due to them being made of sweet potatoes. I'd take these over Tostitos any day. I put them out for guests and they're always happy and looking for more. My son even loves them, he's 2, with hummus. I feel like they're a healthy snack.
Danielle W.
Tulsa, OK
YUM YUM AND YUM! These chips are hands-down the BEST. THey're so versatile! They're great with dips, awesome to use for nachos, and perfect with hummus. I love to eat them plain, too, as a yummy crunchy snack that I can feel better about. I've recommended these many times!
Nicole B.
Favorite dip to dip these chips in?
Priyanka P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Do these taste good?
Sara O.
Stamford, CT
Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wondering if this variety is worth picking up!
Michelle S.
Caledonia, NY
I'm interested to see what other flavors this company offers. My super market only carries the Buffalo flavor.
Michelle M.
North Hollywood
What is the texture like for these chips? It looks very grainy?