BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD #75 in Chips

A hint of cane sugar enhances the natural nuttiness of the sweet potato in a chip that is a riff on a classic baked sweet potato. Try the chips with a fresh fruit salsa.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Cane Sugar, Sweet Potatoes, Sea Salt.

• What is the texture like for these chips? It looks very g...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wonderin...5 Answers
  • Do these taste good?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melissa L.
Bath, ME
Sweet potato chips?!

Yes, sweet potato chips are the bomb dot com and these are some of the best you will find.

I have been buying this brand for years, back when my local market had only two shelves of "healthy" snacks. They're great with hummus or on their own....AND KIDS WILL EAT THEM!
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
This brand is awesome and these are probably my favorite from their selection. Perfect balance of sweet, salty and crunchy. I can easily put away a bag of them if I don’t stop myself because the bags are a little on the modest side anyway. I have to remind myself that those big bags are not personal serving sizes!
Megan C.
Easthampton
My favorite potato chip on the market.  These are just a bit sweet and taste great by themselves, with salsa and sour cream (eat them with sour cream - I promise its worth it) and can also hold up to a chili as well.  Plus, I love the companies ethics - great tasting product and a great company!
Heather T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I’ve eaten gluten-free for roughly six years now and it’s easy to get bored of eating the same gf foods over and over again. These chips were a pleasant change. They have the crunch and texture of a normal tortilla chip but the very subtle sweetness of sweet potato. I’m able to buy these and feed them to my husband even though he’s not a sweet potato fan—so there’s that! I believe I bought them on sale so they were a reasonable price. I’d buy them again. Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
Food Should Taste Good’s Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips are delicious and a great way to satisfy your tortilla chip cravings. They are light, crunchy, and flavorful. I love that they’re made with actual sweet potatoes and not random flavor additives.
Heather J.
Oh man I love these chips, first I guess because they are healthy, sure... but here's the thing, they TASTE delicious, they actually remind me of these terribly bad-for-you '80's chips Tato Skins (do those still exist?) but HEALTHY. These are the best with dip. I've had them with salsa, I've had them with seven layer. I love them with french onion. I urge you to eat them and relive your 80's punk rock past with the health consciousness of a millennial.
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to snack when I am studying on campus. I always buy this from the vending machines and buy the larger bags at the supermarket. It tastes great by itself or dipped in hummus or any other dip. It’s a perfect balance of salty and sweet.
LauRen F.
Lives up to the brand name. Tastes delicious and doesn’t make me feel guilty for eating junk food which would be normal chips. I like that they only use real ingredients and aren’t sneaky about additives
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
These chips are so good! My kids love them. It tastes like it's made with few additives. It wasn't overly salty. Yes it met my expectations. I bought it from Sprouts. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I’m not usually a huge fan of sweet potato chips but these were delicious! They would be great for spicy salsa because they would balance it with sweet. I love knowing that they’re healthier than regular tortilla chips. I would buy these again.
Nicole B.
Favorite dip to dip these chips in?
Priyanka P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Do these taste good?
Sara O.
Stamford, CT
Has anyone tried these? I love this brand but am wondering if this variety is worth picking up!
Michelle S.
Caledonia, NY
I'm interested to see what other flavors this company offers. My super market only carries the Buffalo flavor.
Michelle M.
North Hollywood
What is the texture like for these chips? It looks very grainy?