Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips

A hint of cane sugar enhances the natural nuttiness of the sweet potato in a chip that is a riff on a classic baked sweet potato. Try the chips with a fresh fruit salsa.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Cane Sugar, Sweet Potatoes, Sea Salt.

Buy on Walmart
Becky J.
These are some of my favorite chips. I have celiac disease (gluten free) and not all chips are options anymore. These have a perfect combination of salty and crunchiness. The sweet potato makes it slightly more healthy compared to regular chips
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
To be honest I like these sweet potato chips but there's other ones that I really do enjoy a little bit better like Jackson's chips and multi grain chips are really good from this brand I like them a little bit better than this we potato chips but yeah I enjoy eating them
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
These are soooo addicting! I make a low fat Greek yogurt ranch dip and bring it to work with these chips and they are the perfect snack for my co workers and I. Super yummy and not too unhealthy. The bag is small though so that's my only negative about it
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
This are the best sweet potato chips on the market. I'm not a fan of typical potato chips, so I was intrigued that these were sweet potato tortilla chips. They are a bit expensive, but they're so good.
Dawn D.
Cortland, OH
This chip is my guilty pleasure! The taste is so good and the chip does not seem to be swimming in salt (always read the sodium percentage on the bags). Crunchy and small pieces. Holds up to dips as well as traveling in your handbag. Always my go-to snack if I want a chip!
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Love them!! Always have to look for gluten free snacks and this is one of my favorites!! It’s also a little healthier than other snacks I’m a repeat customer!! Very affordable!
Kellyn B.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
These make a great quick snack at work! I pretty much always have a bag in my drawer to munch on. I love that they aren't incredibly salty or greasy and are sold at a reasonable price point! Definitely recommend them!
Courtney K.
Eureka, CA
I adore these. Sweet potato chips have the perfect salty-sweet ratio and these are some of the best ones out there. They are a little pricey for chips, but ultimately they're worth it. Just don't expect to share!
Emily A.
I saw these in my grocery store about a month ago for the first time and fell in love at first bite! The flavor and texture of these are both outstanding. I have a feeling these will turn into a regular purchase.
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
Sweet potato chips are so so good. They have that little extra sweetness that normal chips don't have. In addition, they're super thin and crunchy which I love. I also love the food should taste good brand.