BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good was founded with the goal of creating unique flavors that give consumers choices in all natural tortilla chips. Made from wholesome ingredients.

Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato/ Multigrain/ olive Chips variety pack
  • "They're all natural, gluten free, certified vegan, low sodium, certified kosher, 0 m mg of cholesterol, no MSG, 0g trans fat, no artificial colors flavors or preservatives, and 20 g of whole grains!" in 17 reviews
  • "The Multigrain and Blue Corn chips were really good but the Olive, Sweet Potato and Jalapeno flavors were better with dips instead of alone." in 16 reviews
  • "The cheddar chips are also similar to the multigrain ones, but they are coated with a powdery cheddar coating made from real cheddar cheese and buttermilk—no fake flavorings" in 13 reviews
  • "my favorite is the sweet potato chips and the thing is I don't even like sweet potatoes, but these chips don't taste like that to me :)" in 12 reviews
  • "I haven't tried them all but we use the olive flavour for making nachos at our house and the sweet potato ones for snacking like crackers." in 12 reviews
nikita k.
longwood, fl
Love these chips! They are the perfect combination of healthy and delicious! Don't feel as guilty eating them as compared to when I eat potato chips or chips that are too oily. Excited to try other flavors of this brand! Definitely worth a try!
Shannon D.
Completely changed the game of tortilla chips. Best chips to eat with guacamole, with salsa or even alone. They are HEALTHY but don’t disappoint in taste! Even better than other brands. I recommend this brand to everyone I know, especially since the prices are phenomenal.
Jamie S.
Central Point
Food Should Taste Good. It's the most basic statement and yet so many products miss the mark. NOT THIS BRAND! Their label hits the nail on the head and blows the rest out of the water. Delicious, crispy, perfect salt ratio, wholesome ingredients. I never need a chip bag clip for these, I just can't put them down!
Becky S.
These chips are amazing. I started eating them abiut 5 years ago when my local Giant supermarket started carrying them. The olive are my favorites. Great with hummus!
Sarah W.
Venice
Great tasting sweet potato tortilla chip! Holds up to dipping and good quality ingredients. It’s still a chip at the end of the day but I️ would say it is a “healthier” option. A little hardier than similar products. Yes I’d recommend to others.
Olivia T.
Chickamauga, GA
I LOVE the multigrain tortilla chips. They are so tasty and great for dipping. We usually eat them with hummus or salsa. My all time favorite snack is chips and salsa and these chips hit the spot!
Maria B.
We are HUGE fans of the multigrain chips. It makes me happy because it is one food we can all enjoy that does not contain gluten. We eat them plain, with cheese, with salsa or guacamole. This has been our go to snack for years. I highly recommend.
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
I purchased these while at a conference in a hotel. I wanted something tasty, yet healthy. OMG! These are super delicious! I like these better than Doritos. They are a little pricey but worth it. I would add a few more to the bag but then they wouldn't be as healthy. I really enjoyed these and am looking forward to buying them again in the very near future.
Marley P.
I really like this chip brand! I discovered it in my college campus store/café. It's healthier and has less filler ingredients than many other chip brands, so I feel a little better about eating them. I would have to say my favorite flavor is Jalapeno. It has a little bit of a kick, but its not too spicy. Go out and buy yourself some of these!
Mary I.
When I first went gluten free I was really sad. There were few carbs and fewer bread-like things that I could eat. These chips/crackers are amazing!!! We use them with everything: nachos, on their own, bean dips, on their own, at picnics, with queso, it doesn't matter. They are just awesome. We have repurchased every time we go to Costco!
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Ashley P.
Hemet, CA
How much do these cost? And which one would you recommend trying first?
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
What chip is your favorite from this brand?
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
What do you like to eat this with?
S E.
What's your favorite flavor?? Mine is Multigrain.