BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good was founded with the goal of creating unique flavors that give consumers choices in all natural tortilla chips. Made from wholesome ingredients.

Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato/ Multigrain/ olive Chips variety pack
  • "They're all natural, gluten free, certified vegan, low sodium, certified kosher, 0 m mg of cholesterol, no MSG, 0g trans fat, no artificial colors flavors or preservatives, and 20 g of whole grains!" in 17 reviews
  • "The Multigrain and Blue Corn chips were really good but the Olive, Sweet Potato and Jalapeno flavors were better with dips instead of alone." in 16 reviews
  • "The cheddar chips are also similar to the multigrain ones, but they are coated with a powdery cheddar coating made from real cheddar cheese and buttermilk—no fake flavorings" in 13 reviews
  • "I could eat a whole bag in a day, but I try to control myself :) They are SO good and so good for you!" in 12 reviews
  • "my favorite is the sweet potato chips and the thing is I don't even like sweet potatoes, but these chips don't taste like that to me :)" in 12 reviews
Sarah W.
Venice
Great tasting sweet potato tortilla chip! Holds up to dipping and good quality ingredients. It’s still a chip at the end of the day but I️ would say it is a “healthier” option. A little hardier than similar products. Yes I’d recommend to others.
Abi C.
These are the perfect healthy snack because they totally don’t taste “healthy” like some chips do! The multigrain ones are my family’s favorite and even my 8 year old son asks for them. They are perfect with salsa!
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
I LOVE the multigrain tortilla chips. They are so tasty and great for dipping. We usually eat them with hummus or salsa. My all time favorite snack is chips and salsa and these chips hit the spot!
Maria B.
We are HUGE fans of the multigrain chips. It makes me happy because it is one food we can all enjoy that does not contain gluten. We eat them plain, with cheese, with salsa or guacamole. This has been our go to snack for years. I highly recommend.
Rebecca S.
These chips are amazing. I started eating them abiut 5 years ago when my local Giant supermarket started carrying them. The olive are my favorites. Great with hummus!
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Shannon D.
Ellsworth, ME
Completely changed the game of tortilla chips. Best chips to eat with guacamole, with salsa or even alone. They are HEALTHY but don’t disappoint in taste! Even better than other brands. I recommend this brand to everyone I know, especially since the prices are phenomenal.
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
I purchased these while at a conference in a hotel. I wanted something tasty, yet healthy. OMG! These are super delicious! I like these better than Doritos. They are a little pricey but worth it. I would add a few more to the bag but then they wouldn't be as healthy. I really enjoyed these and am looking forward to buying them again in the very near future.
Mary I.
When I first went gluten free I was really sad. There were few carbs and fewer bread-like things that I could eat. These chips/crackers are amazing!!! We use them with everything: nachos, on their own, bean dips, on their own, at picnics, with queso, it doesn't matter. They are just awesome. We have repurchased every time we go to Costco!
Matt W.
Oh my gosh! These are the best chips I've had in my life.

I opened the pack, and unlike any other bag of chips, it's not half full of air. Basically the whole bag is filled with chips.

The chips at first look disgusting. Just put it in your mouth, you'll love it. I loved it and it is so good! :)
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Ashley P.
Hemet, CA
How much do these cost? And which one would you recommend trying first?
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
What chip is your favorite from this brand?
Abigail L.
Auburn, WA
What do you like to eat this with?
S E.
What's your favorite flavor?? Mine is Multigrain.