BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked in pumpkin, cinnamon, & nutmeg with a touch of sea salt.

Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
Too bad these are limited edition! The Pumpkin Harvest Tortilla Chips are fantastic! They have a very good, earthy flavor with a nice crunch, improved even more by some pumpkin seeds. These definitely should be around all year. While they are great for the fall, they're not so autumny that you think you couldn't eat them year round!
Mattie R.
Beaverton, OR
I love every Food Should Taste Good chip/cracker that I've tried. They're good and healthier than lots of other brands. I like to buy giant bags at Costco. I'm totally on the pumpkin bandwagon, so I love this pumpkin flavor! I like them plain or with dip!
Kristen R.
Howell, NJ
I wish these weren't seasonal, because they are delicious! Not too sweet, and quite savory, I enjoy dipping in hummus.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
Not a fan. I love their other chips but sweet pumpkin and salt are not a combo I care about.
Katlin S.
Athens, OH
Oh my gosh. I bought these in October and they're literally the greatest tasting tortilla chip I have ever had. They taste amazing with mango salsa! I would recommend these any time of the year though. Absolutely delicious! They have a subtle hint of pumpkin, it's not too strong but you can notice it. It's the perfect combo of sweet and salty!
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
Yum! A little salty tasting but overall really delicious! Who doesn't like pumpkin flavor in fall anyway?
Kelli G.
What stores have these?
Katelyn C.
New Richland , MN
Are they more sweet or savory?